- Product Overview
Short description of Herbs Of Gold Calcium K2 with D3 180T
Herbs of Gold Calcium K2 with D3 is an advanced, state-of-the-art bone health formula that contains two forms of bioavailable calcium and vitamins K2 and D3 for optimal bone strength.
Features of Herbs Of Gold Calcium K2 with D3 180T
- Advanced bone support
- Organic, bioavailable calcium
- K2 binds calcium to bone
- D3 for calcium absorption
Benefits of Herbs Of Gold Calcium K2 with D3 180T
- Herbs of Gold Calcium K2 with D3 contains two organic, highly bioavailable forms of calcium; Aquamin™ derived from highly mineralised seaweed and calcium citrate.
- Calcium and vitamin D help to promote strong bones and maintain bone density and healthy teeth.
- Calcium may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis and may assist in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis.
- Calcium helps promote bone density and may be of assistance in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis.
- Women's calcium requirements are increased after menopause.
- A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
- Vitamin D assists calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
- Vitamin D, together with calcium, strengthens bones in mature people, promoting bone density and may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- Vitamin K2, in the form of K2VITAL® Delta (menaquinone 7), provides a patented form of vitamin K2, and the only microencapsulated K2 on the market for enhanced ingredient stability.
- Vitamin K2 is necessary for osteocalcin activity, a protein that binds calcium in bone.
- Vitamin K2 is necessary to incorporate calcium into bone.
- Vitamin K2 helps maintain healthy bones and bone strength.
- For the prevention and treatment of a calcium, vitamin K or Vitamin D nutritional deficiency.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Suggested dose of Herbs Of Gold Calcium K2 with D3 180T
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 tablet, two to three times daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients of Herbs Of Gold Calcium K2 with D3 180T
(Each tablet contains)
Calcified Lithothamnion tophiforme (Aquamin™) 391mg equiv. Calcium 125mg equiv. Magnesium 8.6mg Calcium (as citrate hydrate) 125mg TOTAL ELEMENTAL CALCIUM 250MG Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2 as K2VITAL® Delta) 15mcg Cholecalciferol 8.3mcg equiv. vitamin D3 333IU Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Precautions of Herbs Of Gold Calcium K2 with D3 180T
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews