Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Sage 8 products
Sage (Salvia officinalis) is a member of the mint family, originating from the northern Mediterranean coast, where it was traditionally used for cooking. It is also known as common sage, garden sage, dalmatian sage and true sage.
Sage has been revered for centuries for its medicinal and culinary uses. The botanical name comes from the Latin word "salvere," meaning "to be saved."
Sage has an extensive history as a medicinal herb. It was used by the ancient Egyptians to improve fertility, and in the first century CE, Dioscorides, a Greek physician, pharmacologist and botanist, reported that sage can help stop wounds from bleeding, help disinfect sores and promote healing of ulcers.
Throughout the ages, herbalists have used sage for treating conditions, such inflammation of the mouth, throat or tongue, sprains, asthma and excessive sweating, heavy menstrual bleeding and flatulent dyspepsia. Today, it is being extensively studied for use in relieving Alzheimer’s disease symptoms, lowering cholesterol and blood glucose and alleviating menopausal symptoms
The health benefits of sage herb preparations are attributed to flavonoids, such as apigenin, luteolin and diosmetin, which are known for their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Available as a sage supplement in capsule or tablet form and as a dried herb for tea.
- BioceuticalsBioceuticals ArmaForce Throat Relief Oral Liquid 50MLPractitioner Product. Requires access code.Apply For Access
- 29%OFF RRPHerbs Of GoldHerbs Of Gold Menopause Relief 60TRRP $44.95 $31.95
- 21%OFF RRPNature's SunshineNature's Sunshine Sage 100CRRP $35.65 $28.16
- 21%OFF RRPCaruso's Natural HealthCaruso's Bowel Clear 60TRRP $52.75 $41.67
- 21%OFF RRPCaruso's Natural HealthCaruso's Bowel Clear 30TRRP $31.75 $24.95