- Product Overview
Short description of Heel Gripp-Heel 50T
Relieves cold and flu symptoms:
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Muscle aches
- Mild fever
Features of Heel Gripp-Heel 50T
Gripp-Heel is the ideal combination of ingredients targeted to effectively relieve the broad spectrum of cold and flu symptoms such as runny nose, sore throat, muscle aches, mild fever, etc. It stimulates the defense system and significantly reduces the duration and severity of symptoms during an infection.
Benefits of Heel Gripp-Heel 50T
- Scientifically demonstrated efficacy
- On the international market for over 35 years
- Stimulates the non-specific defense system (immunomodulator) and is effective for both viral and bacterial infections
- May be used at the first signs of infection or after the onset of symptoms
- Suitable for the entire family
- No known side effects (such as drowsiness) or contraindications
- May be combined with other natural or conventional medications and does not proscribe alcohol intake as with certain cold remedies
Suggested dose of Heel Gripp-Heel 50T
Adults and children 12 yrs and over: disslove 1 tablet in the mouth 3 times daily. In acute conditions take 1 tablet every 15 minutes over 2 hours only.
Children 6 to 11 yrs: give 1 tablet 2 times daily.
Children 2 to 5 yrs: give 1/2 tablet 3 times daily. Tablet may be crushed between 2 spoons and mixed with a little water.
Ingredients of Heel Gripp-Heel 50T
Aconitum napellus 4X 120 mg; Bryonia 4X 60 mg; Lachesis 12X 60 mg; Eupatorium perfoliatum 3X 30 mg; Phosphorus 5X 30 mg. Contains lactose, magnesium stearate.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews