- Product Overview
Healthy Essentials Wild Krill Oil contains 45% phospholipids and the highest concentration Omega 3 on the market at 24% Fatty Acids (EPA/DHA).
Wild Krill EPA & DHA are bound to phospholipids rather than triglycerides as found in fish oil, promoting improved cellular absorption.
Also contains high levels of the potent antioxidant Astaxanthin.
EPA: 150mg / DHA: 90mg
- Source of Omega-3 fatty acids
- For cardiovascular health
- To maintain healthy blood cholesterol levels
- To assist with the symptoms of rheumatoid and osteoarthritis
- To improve joint mobility
- May reduce joint swelling
One Capsule daily or as recommended
(per capsule)Antarctic Red Krill Oil (Euphasia Superba) 1,000 mg-Equivalent eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 150 mg-Equivalent docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 90 mg
Free From: Gluten, Lactose, Artificial colours
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Krill Oil is derived from shellfish and should be avoided by those with shellfish allergies.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: