- Product Overview
Healthy Essentials Broad Spectrum Probiotic 10 – 65 Billion is a high strength vege-cap probiotic formula that contains 10 scientifically validated probiotic strains plus a fructose free specialty prebiotic (Litesse) to provide beneficial bacteria throughout the digestive tract.
- This formula is high in probiotic species that are known to enhance the Th1 immune response (T helper cells) and down mediate the Th2 immune response (inflammation), which has been linked with allergies such as hayfever.
- Each vege-capsule contains shelf friendly, freeze dried human genus probiotic strains that are both acid and bile resistant.
- Broad Spectrum Probiotic 10 – 65 Billion is a low D-Lactate formula and is free of any histamine producing species of bacteria.
- Formulated in conjunction with Danisco, a world leader in probiotic culture research and supplier to trusted brands worldwide. All our strains are manufactured using their patented stabalisation technology.
- Low allergen and vegan friendly formula.
- Packaged in a blister pack for added stability and convenience.
- Manufactured in Australia to strict GMP standards.
- Supports optimal immune health
- Supports digestive health
- Supports skin health
- Supports bowel health
- Supports vaginal health
- Aids symptoms of food intolerance
- Supports optimal health and wellbeing
Adults - For best results take 1 vege-capsule daily with warm water or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
For optimal results drink adequate water.
(per vege-capsule)Lactobacillus Rhamnosus 20 billion CFUBifidobacterium Lactis 11.5 billion CFULactobacillus Plantarum 10 billion CFULactobacillus Paracasei 10 billion CFULactobacillus Brevis 3.7 billion CFULactobacillus Salivarius 3.7 billion CFUBifidobacterium Infantis 2 billion CFUBifidobacterium Breve 2 billion CFUBifidobacterium Longum 1.8 million CFULactobacillus Reuteri 600 million CFULitesse (prebiotic)
Free From: dairy, lactose, casein, gluten, wheat, fructose, egg, yeast, soy, peanut, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner
Storage - store below 30 degrees. Avoid storage in direct sunlight. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: