Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Healing Essences Natural Repel Concentrate 15ML
Healing Essences Natural Repel Concentrate 15ML is a premium blend of the most powerful, aromatic and natural protecting oils available.
- Healing EssencesHealing Essences Natural Repel Tropical Formula Spray 100MLRRP $28.95 $24.9514%OFF RRP
- Healing EssencesHealing Essences Natural Repel Tropical Formula Lotion 100MLRRP $37.95 $32.9513%OFF RRP
- Healing EssencesHealing Essences Australian Tea Tree Oil 15mlRRP $29.95 $27.957%OFF RRP
- Healing EssencesHealing Essence Blue Mallee Eucalyptus Oil 15mlRRP $24.95 $22.958%OFF RRP
- Healing EssencesHealing Essences Cinnamon Bark Oil 15mlRRP $46.95 $43.956%OFF RRP
The combination of Citronella, New England Lavender, Patchouli, Lemon Scented Eucalyptus and Clove essential oils protects against pests. The essential oil of Kunzea (Kunzea ambigua) is a well-known protector (its common name is Tick Bush). The addition of Fragonia essential oil adds depth and dimension to the blend. Research conducted in Western Australia shows that the combination of Kunzea and Fragonia oils seems to reunify the body fundamentally.
Healing Essences have designed this formula because of their own need for an effective protection against pests while at the same time soothing the senses with pleasing and calming aromas, all without the use of harmful or synthetic chemicals.
|Product Name||Healing Essences Natural Repel Concentrate 15ML|
- Roll on to the skin at exposed areas around the neck, wrists and ankles.
- To set up an 'Aroma Field' apply twice within an hour. If in areas of high infestation, use more regularly.
- If bitten, apply directly to area of bite once or twice over several minutes.
- Citronella Oil
- Lemon Scented Eucalyptus Oil
- New England Lavender Oil
- Clove Bud Oil
- Patchouli Oil
- Kunzea Oil
- Fragonia Oil
- Grape Seed Oil.
- Steam distilled Essential oils
- Keep cool and away from direct sunlight.
- This is a concentrate. if you have sensitive skin, test first on a small area.
- Do not use on babies or small children.
- Do not ingest.
- Keep away from direct contact with the eyes, nose and mouth.