- Product Overview
Very high in protein and extremely low in carbohydrates, Synd X Slimming Protein Powder assists in the management of weight loss as part of a carbohydrate controlled diet and exercise plan.
Synd-X slimming protein powder is best taken in conjuction with a healthy diet, which is high in vegetables, fruits, legumes, nuts and seeds and sources of protein such as seafood, eggs and lean fresh meats. It is not intended as the sole source of nutrition.
- Free of artificial sweeteners
- Efficient delivery of amino acids to cells
- Concentrated and efficiently utilised
- All essential amino acids provided
- Best protein for recovery
- Contains extra glutamine, taurine and chromium
• Adults- Mix 1 to 3 metric tablespoons (1 tablespoon is approx. 10g) of Synd-X slimming protein powder with 250mL of any unsweetened milk (such as soy, rice, almond, oat or organic dairy milk) , or water with plain acidophilus yoghurt, or diluted coconut milk from a can. Mix in a blender. Take with and/or in- between meals, and/or before retiring to bed.
• For delicious smoothie recipes refer to the attractive, glossy Synd-X protein brochure.
• Sprinkle over cereal, fruit salad, plain acidophilus yoghurt or other desserts to add sweetness and extra protein.
Each gram of Synd-X slimming protein powder provides a massive 420 mg of essential amino acids, plus the essential protein fractions œ-lactalbumin, ß-lactoglobulin, serum albumin, lactoferrin and immunoglobulins.
Contains no gluten, artificial colours, preservatives or artificial sweeteners.
967mg/g Milk whey protein concentrate, 8.3mg/g Glutamine, 8.3mg/g Taurine, 1.7µg/g Chromium picolinate (equiv
Chromium 0.2µ g/g), Stevia rebaudiana leaf extract, Vanillin and Silica- colloidal anhydrous.
Contains Lactose (from whey protein).
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
400 gram powder
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: