- Product Overview
Hair Nutrition feeds your hair a specially blended combination of key vitamins, minerals and nutrients that can help correct hairnutritional deficiency.
Formulated for thin, weak and brittle hair that lacks shine and lustre, this nutrient rich formula blends 19 vitamins, minerals and bio-marine extracts to ensure thicker, faster growing, healthier, shinier and stronger hair. It feeds the hair from the inside out with results in just 30 days. Hair Nutrition not only cares for the hair, but the scalp too.
30 One-A-Day Tablets
Around 70% of women over the age of 45 are affected by compromised hair conditions. This can be characterised by hair loss; dry, brittle and damaged hair; and hair that is thin and slow growing. Often these symptoms start when a woman is in her 30’s.
- Thin, weak and brittle hair
- Hair breaks easily and sheds easily
- Slow growing hair
- Hair that lacks strength, shine and condition
How Hair Nutrition Works:
Under the scalp is a network of blood vessels that feed your hair follicles (the Papilla). When we are young the follicles have a rich, fast flowing blood supply, bringing oxygen, nutrients and natural oils to the hair and carrying away carbon dioxide and other wastes.
A healthy shiny, thick head of hair. One of the most common causes of hair loss and compromised hair conditions is tightening of the passageways that feed the hair follicles.This prevents a full, rich fast flowing blood stream and can deprive the hair root of key nutrients and oxygen.
Hair Nutrition feeds your hair a rich supply of nutrients where it matters – the site of hair formation, the hair follicle. Hair inside the follicle is alive, and by feeding hair at the root it can be thicker, fuller, shinier and faster growing. With key vitamins, minerals and bio-marine nutrients, Hair Nutrition helps correct hair nutritional deficiencies.
Recommended for thinning hair, brittle, dry or dull hair; difficulties in regrowth; and lack of shine. Often these hair problemsare due to aging, an imbalanced diet, fatigue and stress.
- Take one tablet each morning with breakfast.
- After 30 days your hair should be comparably thicker, stronger, longerand healthier.
- For maximum results, take for 3 months without interruption.
Each tablet contains: Camellia sinensis (White tea) extract equiv to dry leaf 600mg, Retinyl acetate (Vitamin A) 600mcg RE(2000IU),Shark Cartilage 200mg, Biotin 50mcg, Chromium (as picolinate) 3.1mcg, Calcium pantothenate 25mg equiv. to Pantothenic acid22.9mg,Iron (as amino acid chelate) 1mg, Nicotinamide 25mg, Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 10mg equiv. to Pyridoxine 8.23mg,Potassium (as citrate) 4.7mg, Ribo avin (Vitamin B2) 25mg, Silicon (as dioxide) 100mg, Zinc (as sulphate monohydrate) 25mg,Calciumascorbate dihydrate 25.77mg equiv. to Ascorbic acid 20.65mg, Dunaliella salina extract equiv fresh cells 6.24mg equiv. toCarotenoidscalculated as Betacarotene 250mcg, d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (Vitamin E) 4.9mg.
- When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, VitaminA can cause birth defects.
- If you arepregnant or considering becoming pregnantdo not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.Containszinc which may be dangerous if takenin large amounts or for a long period.
- Contains 5.1mg of caffeine per tablet.Children,pregnant or breast-feeding women, and those who recently had a heartattack, major surgery or a major accident should not consumethis product withoutmedical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.WARNING: The recommended dailyamount of Vitamin A from all sources is700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinolequivalents for men.Contains no added sugar, lactose, starch, guten, yeast, salt,artificial flavours or preservatives.
- Keep out of reach ofchildren.
- Store below 30°C, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use if blister seal is broken.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Vitamin supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. Please check ingredient listings for products before use or check instore.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews