- Product Overview
Good Health Spirulina is a super food made from a Blue green algae that is grown in Hawaii. Spirulina is naturally a rich in many nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, essential fatty acids and chlorophyll. It is naturally high in iron and has a higher percentage of protein (60%) than any other food. It's no surprise that it’s regarded as one of nature’s top super foods. Ideal for any age from children to the elderly.
- Hawaiian grown
- Dried using special patented Ocean Chill Drying™
- Grown in spring water free from contaminants, pesticides, industrial waste and herbicides.
- Rich in iron
- Known to be the best source of Spirulina in the world
- Ensures the Spirulina contains the highest nutrients content available – contains high levels of Iron, Beta carotene and Zeaxanthin
- Superior quality
- The clean fresh water gives the Spirulina a clean fresh taste
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: