- Product Overview
Helps regulate the menstrual cycle and relieve menstrual symptoms such as period pain, mood swings, bloating, sugar cravings and heavy bleeding.
- Formulated according the principles of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to support women’s reproductive health, regulate the menstrual cycle, relieve period pain (dysmenorrhoea) and aid the management of irregular, heavy or prolonged periods.
- Provides symptomatic relief from the physical and emotional symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS), including fatigue, breast tenderness, abdominal cramping, fluid retention, bloating, headaches, mild anxiety, irritability, tension, mood swings and cravings for sweets.
- May help reduce the frequency of migraines and help relieve their symptoms.
- Women’s Balance tablets also aid in the management of alopecia (hair loss), especially when taken with our Hair Tonic and Hair, Skin & Nails formulas.
- Dosage (as per label):
Take 1-2 tablets once daily.
Menstruation & pain: Take 1-2 tablets twice daily.
Alopecia (hair loss): Take 1-2 tablets twice daily.
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
Paeonia lactiflora (White Peony) root 750mg Rehmannia glutinosa root 500mg Angelica polymorpha (Dong Quai) root 425mg Cyperus rotundus rhizome 400mg Ligusticum wallichii root 350mg Bupleurum falcatum root 350mg Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root & stolen 300mg Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome 125mg
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Traditional Chinese herbalists regard the physiological changes that occur in a woman’s body each month as being governed by the functioning of the Kidney organ-meridian system (which encompasses the reproductive system as well as the kidneys themselves) and the healthy circulation of Blood and Qi (life force) throughout the body.
According to this philosophy, women become predisposed to menstrual irregularities, premenstrual symptoms, period pain and/or heavy menstrual blood loss when the flow of Blood or Qi is disrupted, each woman experiences different symptoms according to the specific nature of the imbalances affecting her.
For example, many women who experience emotional symptoms such as mood swings or irritability, or physical symptoms such as breast tenderness are affected by Liver Qi stagnation. This type of imbalance commonly results from leading a sedentary or stressful lifestyle, having a poor diet, or experiencing extreme emotions (such as anger, frustration or mild anxiety). It causes the accumulation of Blood in the abdominal region and uterus, and may result in period pain and feelings of pelvic congestion, amongst other symptoms.
Other women may be affected by a deficiency of Kidney Yin and/or Spleen energy (perhaps due to overwork, stress or a poor diet), and consequently may experience symptoms such as fluid retention, bloating and lower back pain.
Fusion® Women’s Balance tablets contain a synergistic blend of herbs carefully combined to restore balance to the menstrual cycle. It includes Peony and Dong Quai, traditionally used to regulate menstruation and relieve congested Blood and constrained Qi, Bupleurum and Cyperus to disperse Liver Qi, and Rehmannia to nourish the Yin.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: