- Product Overview
Short description of Fusion Health Turmeric 30T
High potency anti-inflammatory
Features of Fusion Health Turmeric 30T
Address inflammation with Fusion Health Turmeric, a super-concentrated and highly bioavailable source of curcumin.
Benefits of Fusion Health Turmeric 30T
- High potency formula providing 750mg curcuminoids per day for broad-spectrum anti-inflammatory activity
- Inhibits inflammation via numerous mechanisms
- May help relieve joint inflammation and pain (including symptoms of mild osteoarthritis of the knee)
- Also supports heart health and may help healthy people maintain healthy cholesterol and blood lipid levels
- Contains a clinically trialled form of Turmeric called Curcumin C3 Complex® ( standardised for its content of the medicinally active curcuminoids) plus piperine to enhance curcumin bioavailability
- Up to 20 times more bioavailable than regular curcumin
Suggested dose of Fusion Health Turmeric 30T
Take 1-2 tablets once daily with food.
An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements
Ingredients of Fusion Health Turmeric 30T
Curcumin (Curcumin C3 Complex®)
from Curcuma longa (Turmeric)
standardised to curcuminoids 367mg
rhizome 25.1g (25,125mg) Curcuma longa (Turmeric) powder
standardised to curcuminoids 8mg
rhizome 250mg Total curcuminoids 375mg
Plus extract equiv. to dry:
Piper nigrum (Bioperine® Black Pepper)
standardised to piperine 4mg
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Precautions of Fusion Health Turmeric 30T
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews