- Product Overview
Herbs traditionally used to cleanse, nourish, moisten and revitalise the skin, improving its texture and tone.
Fusion® Skin Tonic contains a synergistic blend of Chinese and Western herbs traditionally used to help relieve eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, hives and non-specific rashes, and to promote the healing of cuts, scratches and other minor wounds.
In Chinese medicine terms, this formula revitalises the skin and improves its texture and tone via several mechanisms. For example, Fang Feng (also known as Wind Protector) and Tribulus dispel excess Wind and Dampness (to relieve itching and pain), and Dong Quai and Peony invigorate and nourish the Blood (which in turn nourishes the skin).
These and other Chinese herbs in Skin Tonic are supported by the Western herb Burdock, which is traditionally regarded as having beneficial effects on skin conditions by supporting detoxification, acting as a blood purifier and aiding the elimination of metabolic wastes.
- A specially formulated blend of Chinese and Western herbs traditionally used to address skin conditions and promote a healthy complexion.
- Improves the texture and tone of the skin, and helps reduce dryness, redness, thickening, scaling and cracking.
- Suitable for use in a wide variety of dry, itchy, inflamed and/or scaly skin conditions, including eczema (dry or weeping), dermatitis, psoriasis, hives (urticaria) and non-specific rashes.
- Strengthens the skin’s natural resistance to minor infections, and helps clear mild-to-moderate acne and minor boils.
- Promotes healing of scratches, cuts, abrasions and other minor wounds and sores.
- Suitable for men, women and children 6 years and over.
- Combines well with Fusion® Dermaheal cream, which helps relieve itchy skin conditions and promote healing.
- For nutritional support of problem skin, combine Skin Tonic with Fusion® Zinc Advanced, which may assist in the management of dermatitis, eczema and mild-to-moderate acne or Fusion® Hair, Skin & Nails, which provides nutrients that help maintain a healthy complexion and support skin repair and healing.
- For allergic skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis or hives, consider taking Fusion® Allergy in addition to Skin Tonic.
- Recommended Dosage:
Take 2 capsules once or twice daily.
Child 6-12yrs: Take 1 capsule once or twice daily.
Child under 6yrs: Take as professionally advised.
- Maintenance: Take 1 or 2 capsules daily.
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Fallopia multiflora may harm the liver in some people. Use under the supervision of a healthcare professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each vegetable capsule contains extracts equivalent to dry:
Arctium lappa (Burdock) root 500mg Angelica polymorpha (Dong Quai) root 475mg Paeonia lactiflora (White Peony) root 475mg Rehmannia glutinosa root 475mg Tribulus terrestris fruit 475mg Schizonepeta tenuifolia (Japanese Catnip) leaf 400mg Saposhnikovia divaricata (Fang Feng) root 400mg Astragalus membranaceus root 325mg Fallopia multiora (Phytofol®) root 325mg Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root & stolon 150mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: