- Product Overview
Short description of Fusion Health Multi Vitamin Advanced 30T
Convenient 1-a-day formula containing therapeutic levels of 36 vitamins and minerals.
Features of Fusion Health Multi Vitamin Advanced 30T
- Broad-spectrum multi, suitable for both men and women.
- Everyday health maintenance in a single convenient daily dose.
- Iron-free formula, specially formulated to meet the needs of men and women wishing to avoid excess iron consumption
Benefits of Fusion Health Multi Vitamin Advanced 30T
- B-group vitamins, magnesium and chromium to enhance metabolism and help maintain energy levels.
- Cardiovascular support with Vitamin E, Lycopene and Folic Acid.
- Lutein, Taurine and other antioxidants to help preserve eye health.
- Nutrients to assist normal brain function, including Iodine, Glutamine and Vitamin B12.
- Choline, Inositol and Nicotinamide to support healthy liver function.
- Immune system support with Zinc, Selenium and Vitamins A and C.
- Bone-building nutrients such as Calcium, Vitamin D and Boron.
- Biotin, Silicon and other nutrients to support healthy hair, skin and nails, plus Vitamin C, Bioflavonoids and Lysine to help maintain healthy collagen.
Suggested dose of Fusion Health Multi Vitamin Advanced 30T
- Recommended Dosage:
Take 1 tablet once daily.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. The RDA of vitamin A from all sources is 2,333IU (700mcg RE) for women and 3,000IU (900mcg RE) for men.
- WARNING: If you are pregnant – or considering becoming pregnant – do not take supplements containing vitamin A without consulting a healthcare professional. When taken in excess of 10,000IU (3000mcg RE) per day vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients of Fusion Health Multi Vitamin Advanced 30T
Natural mixed carotenoids
calc. as Betacarotene 3mg
40mg Retinyl palmitate
equiv. to Vitamin A 2000IU or 600mcg RE
1.1mg d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate
equiv. to Vitamin E 100IU
equiv. to Vitamin D3 200IU
5mcg Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 30mg Riboflavine (Vitamin B2) 20mg Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 100mg Nicotinic acid 5mg Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5)
equiv. to Pantothenic acid 90mg & Calcium 8.4mg
100mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)
equiv. to Pyridoxine 41.14mg
50mg Folic acid 400mcg Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 100mcg Biotin 100mcg Choline bitartrate 25mg Inositol 25mg Phytomenadione (Vitamin K1) 50mcg Taurine 100mg Glutamine 50mg Lysine hydrochloride 50mg Lycopene 2mg Lutein esters calc. as Lutein
extract equiv. to Tagetes erecta dry flowers 100mg
1mg Rutin 15mg Citrus bioflavonoids 50mg Calcium ascorbate dihydrate
equiv. to Ascorbic acid 90.87mg & Calcium 10.3mg
110mg Calcium citrate hydrate
equiv. to Calcium 17.7mg (Total equiv. Calcium 36.4mg)
84mg Magnesium amino acid chelate
equiv. to Magnesium 18mg
90mg Zinc amino acid chelate
equiv. to Zinc 15mg
75mg Potassium phosphate-dibasic
equiv. to Potassium 22.4mg
50mg Silica – colloidal anhydrous
equiv. to Silicon 15mg
32.1mg Manganese amino acid chelate
equiv. to Manganese 2mg
equiv. to Boron 500mcg
4.41mg Chromium nicotinate
equiv. to Chromium 50mcg
500mcg Cupric sulfate-pentahydrate
equiv. to Copper 50mcg
196.5mcg Potassium iodide
equiv. to Iodine 38.2mcg
50mcg Molybdenum trioxide
equiv. to Molybdenum 33.3mcg
equiv. to Selenium 50mcg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts or dairy products.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews