- Product Overview
Combines herbs and phytoestrogens to relieve a wide variety of menopause symptoms, including hot flushes, insomnia, night sweats and mood problems.
Fusion® Health Menopause Free tablets contain Chinese herbs traditionally used to restore Jing by nourishing and balancing Yin and Yang. It supports the functioning of the Kidney organ-meridian system (which in Chinese medicine governs not just the kidneys themselves, but all aspects of reproductive health, including the menstrual cycle, hormones, ovaries and other sex glands, genitals) and the integrity of the bones, ligaments and muscles.
This formula also contains Kudzu, a natural source of phytoestrogens (isoflavones) that is often taken during menopause for its balancing and cooling properties.
- Specially formulated according to the principles of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to support women’s health throughout menopause, including premenopausal, perimenopausal and postmenopausal phases.
- Combines Kudzu (a natural source of phytoestrogens) with herbs traditionally used to relieve the symptoms of menopause and support the integrity of the bones, ligaments and muscles.
- Aids the management of a wide variety of daytime and night-time menopause symptoms, including hot flushes, excessive perspiration, night sweats, insomnia, fatigue, headache, sexual disinterest (low libido), mild anxiety, mood problems, nervous tension, restlessness, mild dizziness, palpitations, breast tenderness, muscle and joint pain, urinary frequency, and dryness of the vagina, skin and mouth.
- Also helps increase resistance to stress and aid the management of irregular periods.
- Recommended Dosage:
Take 1-2 tablets once or twice daily.
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
Pueraria lobata (Kudzu) root 800mg Anemarrhena asphodeloides root 700mg Epimedium sagittatum (Horny Goat Weed) leaf 500mg Phellodendron amurense stem bark 500mg Angelica polymorpha (Dong Quai) root 400mg Morinda officinalis root 400mg Vitex agnus-castus (Chaste Tree) fruit 200mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Suitable for vegans & vegetarians.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: