- Product Overview
Natural relief for hot flushes, fatigue, low libido and other menopause symptoms.
Combines the clinically-trialled herb Black Cohosh with herbs traditionally used in Chinese and Western herbal medicine to help relieve the symptoms of menopause
- Aids the management of menopause symptoms such as hot flushes, excessive perspiration, fatigue, sexual disinterest (low libido), irritability, nervousness, muscle and joint pains, skin and vaginal dryness and urinary frequency
- Also helps manage menstrual irregularity prior to menopause
- Dosage (as per label)
- Take 1-2 tablets once or twice daily
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
Anemarrhena asphodeloides root 400mg Asparagus cochinchinensis root 400mg Epimedium sagittatum (Horny Goat Weed) leaf 400mg Angelica polymorpha (Dong Quai) rhizome & root 375mg Curculigo orchiodes root 375mg Actaea racemosa (Black Cohosh) rhizome & root 350mg Vitex agnus- castus (Chaste tree) fruit 200mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Fusion® Health Menopause tablets contain Black Cohosh, a traditional Native American treatment for female reproductive complaints. Black Cohosh has been the subject of more than 70 clinical trials, many of which have found it to help relieve menopause symptoms such as hot flushes, mood problems, insomnia, night sweats, and vaginal dryness and thinning (vaginal atrophy).
The herb Vitex is included in this formula to help regulate menstrual cycles that are too short, too long or irregular, and the aphrodisiac herb Horny Goat Weed is present to support the libido and enhance sexual interest.
In addition, Chinese herbs such as Anamarrhena and Chinese Asparagus (also known as Shatavari) are included for their cooling and moistening actions (which may help to relieve symptoms traditionally regarded as Hot or Dry in nature, such as hot flushes and vaginal atrophy) and to nourish the Yin energy that may become deficient during menopause.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: