- Product Overview
High potency formula containing a synergistic blend of Chinese and Ayurvedic herbs traditionally used to help maintain healthy blood sugar.
- May help healthy people maintain normal, healthy blood sugar and glycaemic control, and assist in maintaining cholesterol and blood lipid levels within the normal range.
- Contains antioxidants to help protect the kidneys, liver and eyes from free radical damage and inhibit the oxidation of cholesterol.
- Synergistic formula combining therapeutic doses of herbs traditionally used in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine to address imbalances that may contribute to or result from blood sugar imbalance – plus chromium, an essential nutrient for glucose and carbohydrate metabolism.
- Specially formulated to complement dietary and lifestyle interventions aimed at helping healthy people maintain healthy blood sugar levels, and may be suitable for use with prescribed medicines after consultation with your healthcare professional.
Maintaining healthy blood sugar is an important focus of a healthy diet and lifestyle, because over time, poor glycaemic (blood sugar) control may be associated with an elevated risk of a wide range of health issues).
Fusion® Health Blood Sugar contains an extract of the Ayurvedic herb Amla (also known as Indian gooseberry or Phyllanthus emblica), standardised for its content of ß-glucogallin. In clinical research, Amla has been shown to help healthy people maintain normal blood sugar levels, reduce LDL-cholesterol (‘bad’ cholesterol) and triglycerides, and increase HDL-cholesterol (‘good’ cholesterol). Amla may also help protect against free radical damage and inflammation, both of which may occur as a consequence of poor blood sugar balance.
The Ayurvedic herbs Gymnema (also known as Gurmar) and Karela (also known as Bitter Melon) are also present in this formula. Scientific studies suggest that Karela (and its major active constituents, such as charantin) may help to improve blood sugar balance via several different mechanisms. Gymnema is traditionally chewed to reduce the ability to sense sweet tastes, and both herbs have traditionally been used to reduce toxins in the body and aid digestion and the assimilation of nutrients.
From the perspective of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), blood sugar issues are often associated with energetic imbalances such as deficient Heat and disorderedKidney Yin energy. Huang Bai has traditionally been used to consolidate Kidney Yin and address deficient Heat. In Fusion® Health Blood Sugar, it is supported by Cinnamon, which has traditionally been used to help address blood sugar imbalance and may help to maintain glycaemic control in healthy individuals.
Chromium plays a critical role in glucose metabolism and blood sugar maintenance, and people with low levels of this vital trace mineral may be at increased risk of becoming overweight or developing blood sugar imbalance or high cholesterol or triglyceride levels.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Recommended Dosage:
Take 1 tablet two or three times daily, 30 minutes before meals.
- Child under 12 yrs: Take as professionally advised.
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Phyllanthus emblica (Amla or Indian Gooseberry)
equiv. to ß-glucogallin 20mg
fresh fruit 11,000mg Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle)
equiv. to flavanolignans calc. as silybin 75mg
dry seed 6,570mg Phellodendron amurense (Huang Bai)
equiv. to berberine 75mg
dry stem bark 3,160mg Cinnamomum cassia (Cinnamon)
equiv. to polyphenols 50mg
dry stem bark 2,500mg Gymnema sylvestre (Gurmar)
equiv. to gymnemic acids 75mg
dry leaf 2,310mg Momordica charantia (Bitter Melon)
equiv. to charantin 500mcg
dry fruit 1,600mg Chromium picolinate
equiv. to chromium 12.5mcg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Use only as directed.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: