- Product Overview
Short description of Fusion Health Allergy 30C
High potency, anti-allergic herbal medicine with standardised extracts.
With antihistamine properties to relieve:
- Hay fever
- other allergies
Features of Fusion Health Allergy 30C
- Specially formulated to aid the management of allergic rhinitis (hayfever), dermatitis and mild hives (urticaria).
- Antihistamine action to reduce allergy symptoms
- Relieves symptoms of food allergies including nausea, digestive discomfort and reduced appetite.
- Suitable for use all year round by adults and children over 2 years.
- May be taken with allergy medication under the supervision of your healthcare professional.
Benefits of Fusion Health Allergy 30C
- May help to relieve allergic symptoms such as sneezing, watery nasal discharge, itchy and dry eyes, nose and throat, itchy and inflamed skin.
- Based on a traditional Chinese herbal formula known as Xiao Chai Hu Tang (or Minor Bupleurum Combination) that has been used to relieve allergy symptoms, address inflammation and support immunity for around 3000 years.
- Also helps regulate the immune system and promotes healthy liver function.
Suggested dose of Fusion Health Allergy 30C
Adult: Take 2-3 capsules once or twice daily.
Child 6-12yrs: Take 1-2 capsules once or twice daily.
Child 2-6yrs: Take 1/2 – 1 capsule once or twice daily.
For children 2-6 years mix capsule contents with a little syrup or honey.
For all ages an extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
Ingredients of Fusion Health Allergy 30C
Each vegetable capsule contains extracts equiv. to dry:
Bupleurum falcatum root 1.8g (1,800mg) Scutellaria baicalensis (Baical Skullcap)
standardised to baicalin 100mg
root 1.25g (1,250mg) Zingiber officinale (Ginger)
standardised to gingerols 10mg
rhizome 1.25g (1,250mg) Panax ginseng (Korean Ginseng)
standardised to ginsenosides Rb1, Rb2, Rc, Rd, Re, and Rg1
root 500mg Pinellia ternata rhizome 500mg Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root and stolon 450mg Ziziphus jujuba fruit 250mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Precautions of Fusion Health Allergy 30C
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
Not to be used by children under 2 years of age without professional advice. If coughing or other symptoms persist, consult a healthcare professional.
Other information of Fusion Health Allergy 30C
Allergies such as dermatitis, hay fever and mild hives occur when your body treats a substance that would normally be harmless in the same way that it treats a disease-causing microbe: as a foreign invader that it must defend itself against.
When it detects an allergen (the substance that you’re allergic to), your immune system responds by forming antibodies (and in particular, specific immune cells called Immunoglobulin E or IgE). These in turn trigger the release of chemicals such as histamine, which result in the inflammation and other symptoms that typically characterise allergic reactions.
Fusion® Allergy contains a blend of Chinese herbal medicines based on a formula called Xiao Chai Hu Tang (or Minor Bupleurum Combination), which has traditionally been used to assist in the management of allergic symptoms. Fusion® Allergy should not replace urgent medical attention or essential drug therapy.
Developed around 3000 years ago, Xiao Chai Hu Tang is one of the most popular Chinese herbal medicine formulae in the world. Research supports that this ancient combination of Chinese herbs can reduce the body’s response to allergens through its antihistamine action, and as a result may aid the management of allergic conditions such as hayfever, dermatitis, mild urticaria and food allergies.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews