- Product Overview
Natural relief from musculoskeletal aches and pains, including arthritis,headaches and period pain.
Fusion® Pain & Inflammation contains a synergistic blend of Chinese herbs traditionally used to disperse Wind-Damp, alleviate painful obstructions (for example in the joints, head or pelvic organs), aid the smooth flow of Qi, activate tissue repair and support the health of the bones and tendons.
This energetically balanced formula includes warming herbs such as Boswellia, Eucommia, Acanthopanax and Fang Feng (also known as Wind Protector) to help address conditions associated with excess Cold, and cooling herbs such as Willow Bark and Large-Leaf Gentian to clear excess Heat.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Specially formulated with herbs traditionally used to relieve a wide variety of musculoskeletal aches and pains, including symptoms of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, bursitis, tendonitis, sciatica and gout, and to aid the management of musculoskeletal inflammation, stiffness, swelling and weakness.
- Enhances joint mobility and connective tissue strength.
- Promotes the healing of sprains and strains.
- Also traditionally used to relieve migraines, headaches, and period pain (dysmenorrhoea).
- Contains standardised extracts of White Willow Bark and Boswellia, which have pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Also contains herbs used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to alleviate pain and support musculoskeletal health.
- Recommended Dosage:
Take 2 tablets once or twice daily.
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
- For children under 12 years of age take as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains extracts equiv. to dry:
Salix alba (Willow Bark)
equivalent to salicin 20mg
stem bark 5000mg Boswellia serrata
equivalent to boswellic acid 113.75mg
gum oleoresin 700mg Eleutherococcus nodiflorus (Acanthopanax) root bark 400mg Eucommia ulmoides (Du Zhong) stem bark 400mg Gentiana macrophylla root 300mg Angelica pubescens root 275mg Saposhnikovia divaricata (Fang Feng) root 275mg Atractylodes macrocephala root 100mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans & vegetarians.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews