- Product Overview
Short description of Fusion Health Memory 60T
Combines Ayurvedic and Chinese herbs traditionally used to aid cognitive function and mental performance, relieve mild anxiety and improve resistance to stress.
Features of Fusion Health Memory 60T
Contains a standardised extract of Brahmi at a dose that has been shown to improve concentration and some aspects of memory when taken daily for 12 weeks in clinical research plus Ginkgo and other herbs traditionally used to aid memory and cognitive function.
Benefits of Fusion Health Memory 60T
- Ideal for students and other people undergoing intense periods of prolonged mental activity and focus.
- Promotes healthy ageing and is also suitable for older people.
- Improves cognitive function and mental performance, with particular benefits for brain functions involving memory, learning and attention span (concentration).
- Reduces mental and physical fatigue and increases energy.
- Relieves mild anxiety and moodiness, and improves the ability to adapt to and resist stress.
- Also aids the management of mild dizziness and tinnitus of age-related and vascular origin.
Suggested dose of Fusion Health Memory 60T
- Recommended Dosage:
Take 1–2 tablets once daily.
Child 6–12 years: Take ½–1 tablet once daily.
Child under 6yrs: Take as professionally advised.
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
Ingredients of Fusion Health Memory 60T
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi)
equivalent to bacosides as bacoside A 135mg
whole plant 6000mg Ginkgo biloba
equivalent to Ginkgo ﬂavonglycosides 9.6mg
leaf 2000mg Centella asiatica (Gotu Kola) leaf 700mg Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng) root 500mg Schisandra chinensis fruit 500mg Cola acuminata seed 300mg
Precautions of Fusion Health Memory 60T
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Other cautions and contraindications.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Other information of Fusion Health Memory 60T
Fusion® Memory contains the Ayurvedic herbs Brahmi (also known as Bacopa) and Gotu Kola, and the Chinese herbs Ginkgo, Schisandra and Siberian ginseng, which work together to improve mental performance and aspects of cognitive functioning that involve memory, learning, concentration and attention span.
In a double blind, placebo-controlled trial, taking 9000 mg of Brahmi per day (equivalent to 1½ Fusion® Memory tablets) for 12 weeks was shown to improve concentration and some aspects of memory and mental processing. These effects continued to improve after treatment was ceased.
Published scientific research demonstrates that Ginkgo enhances the circulation to the brain, which may in turn aid in the management of age-related vascular symptoms including impaired mental performance, memory problems and mild tinnitus.
Other herbs in Fusion® Memory include Gotu Kola, Siberian Ginseng and Schisandra, which have traditionally been used to promote healthy ageing and support the inherited form of Qi (life force or energy) called Jing (or Kidney Essence), which declines as we get older, sometimes resulting in fatigue, mood and memory problems and other symptoms that we commonly associate with ageing.
These herbs may help to reduce mental and physical fatigue, relieve mild anxiety and moodiness, improve stress resistance and adaptation, and increase energy.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews