- Product Overview
Short description of Fusion Health Ginkgo 6000 60T
A high potency ginkgo supplement to promote healthy ageing and mental performance.
Features of Fusion Health Ginkgo 6000 60T
Ginkgo biloba supports healthy ageing and may improve several aspects of mental performance, including memory, concentration and learning capacity.
It is believed to work via a number of mechanisms that result in enhanced circulation and blood flow to the brain, including dilating (opening) the blood vessels, reducing the thickness (viscosity) of the blood, and helping to protect the blood vessels and other cells from free radical damage.
These actions on the blood vessels mean Ginkgo may be beneficial for a wide range of conditions associated with compromised circulation, including tinnitus, mild dizziness, coldness of the hands and feet, and the walking difficulties that affect many people as they get older.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Benefits of Fusion Health Ginkgo 6000 60T
- Each high potency Ginkgo 6000 tablet contains 6 g of Ginkgo biloba, standardised to provide 28.8 mg of Gingko flavonglycosides.
- Naturally rich in antioxidants that promote healthy ageing.
- Enhances blood flow to the brain, and may improve mental performance, memory, concentration and learning capacity.
- Promotes blood flow to the eyes and ears, and aids in the management of mild dizziness and tinnitus (ringing in the ears).
- Also enhances peripheral circulation (blood flow to the hands, feet and lower limbs), and may help manage cold extremities and difficulty walking when these problems are caused by age-related, circulatory or vascular problems.
Suggested dose of Fusion Health Ginkgo 6000 60T
- Recommended Dosage:
Take 1 tablet once daily.
- An extra dose may be taken to enhace results or as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Other cautions and contraindications (when applicable).
Not recommended in epilepsy.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients of Fusion Health Ginkgo 6000 60T
equivalent to Ginkgo flavonglycosides 28.8mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Precautions of Fusion Health Ginkgo 6000 60T
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews