- Product Overview
Short description of Fusion Health Dermaheal 50G
- Helps soothe and heal cuts, sores, dermatitis, pimples and mild burns
Features of Fusion Health Dermaheal 50G
Keep some Dermaheal in your home medicine cabinet so you’re always ready to tackle cuts, scrapes, insect bites and itchy skin conditions.
Benefits of Fusion Health Dermaheal 50G
- Calms itchy and inflamed conditions such as pimples, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, cold sores, tinea, hives and insect bites.
- Also suitable for dry skin and mild burns.
- Combines the soothing and healing properties of Aloe Vera with the antiseptic and antimicrobial activity of Tea Tree Oil, Propolis, Golden Seal, and Eucalyptus and Lemongrass essential oils.
- Also contains Echinacea, which, when applied topically, may help to arrest infection.
- Suitable for all skin types – even for infants and people with sensitive skin.
- Free of lanolin and artificial fragrances, colours and preservatives.
- Naturally scented with lemongrass, tea tree and eucalyptus essential oils.
Suggested dose of Fusion Health Dermaheal 50G
Apply freely to the affected area. Rub in gently and cover with a dressing if required. Repeat application regularly.
Ingredients of Fusion Health Dermaheal 50G
Each gram contains extracts equivalent to:
Aloe barbadensis fresh inner leaf 650.0mg/g Echinacea purpurea fresh flowering herb 157.5mg/g Propolis resin fresh 75.0mg/g Fydrastis Canadensis (Golden Seal) dry root 40.0mg/g
Plus pure essential oils:
Melaleuca Oil (Tea Tree Oil) 60.0mg/g Eucalyptus Oil 15.6mg/g Lemongrass Oil 10.0mg/g Contains benzyl alcohol
Contains no lanolin or artificial fragrances and colours. Do not use if tube seal is damaged or missing.
Store below 30°C.
Precautions of Fusion Health Dermaheal 50G
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
Patch test before use. Avoid contact with the eyes. Propolis may cause skin irritation. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
50 gram tube
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews