- Product Overview
A tonic herbal laxative to address sluggish bowel function and promote regularity.
- A synergistic blend of Chinese herbs traditionally used to relieve constipation and sluggish bowel function and promote healthy bowel movements.
- Formulated according to the principles of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to tone, moisten and lubricate the intestines and support normal bowel function.
- Increases peristalsis (the wave-like contractions of the intestinal tract that propel wastes through the bowel so they can be excreted) and reduces bowel transit time (the length of time wastes remain in the bowel prior to excretion).
- Provides additional support of bowel function by stimulating liver and gall bladder function and the flow of bile.
- Recommended Dosage:
Take 1-2 tablets once or twice daily after meals.
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised. Drink plenty of water.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
Rheum officinale (Rhubarb)
equiv. to hydroxyanthracene derivatives calc. as rhein 7.5mg
root 750mg Trichosanthes kirilowii seed 500mg Rehmannia glutinosa root 500mg Citrus aurantium (Bitter Orange) root 400mg Angelica polymorpha (Dong Quai) fruit 400mg Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root & stolon 250mg
- Not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
- During pregnancy and breast feeding take only as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present, or if diarrhoea develops. Prolonged laxative use may cause serious bowel problems. If symptoms persist consult a healthcare professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Do you experience the frustration and discomfort of constipation?
If so, you’re not alone; up to 30% of Australians are believed to experience some degree of constipation, with the likelihood of being affected increasing as you get older.
A fibre-rich diet, adequate intake of fluids and an active lifestyle form the basic foundations of regular, healthy bowel movements.
However, when you require additional support to help you go to the toilet, laxative herbs such as Rhubarb can be beneficial, triggering peristalsis and the propulsion of wastes through the intestine, and ultimately reducing bowel transit time and promoting a bowel movement.
From the perspective of TCM, constipation and dry stools may reflect excess Dryness in the body, so Fusion® Constipation also contains herbs like Trichosanthes, Rehmannia and Dong quai, which have traditionally been used to moisten and lubricate the intestines, enabling the bowel to open and regularity to be restored.
This formula also contains herbs traditionally used to address a constitutional tendency towards weak or sluggish bowel function, and in addition to acting as a tonic laxative, stimulates digestion, promotes bile flow and supports healthy liver function.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews