- Product Overview
Short description of Fusion Health Cold & Flu 200ML
Got a sore throat, blocked nose or annoying cough? Our Cold & Flu formula may help to reduce the severity and duration of these and other symptoms of mild respiratory infections, while also supporting your immune health.
Features of Fusion Health Cold & Flu 200ML
- A potent combination of herbs traditionally used to boost immunity and relieve symptoms such as sore throat, inflammation, mucous congestion, catarrh, fever, cough, and aches and pains.
- Specially formulated according to the principles of traditional Chinese medicine to be suitable for use during all stages of upper respiratory tract infection, including those characterised by feelings of Heat (e.g. fever), Cold (e.g. chills), Dampness (e.g. phlegm) or Dryness (e.g. irritated mucous membranes).
Benefits of Fusion Health Cold & Flu 200ML
May reduce the severity and duration of colds and flu and help fight other mild upper respiratory infections including tonsillitis, laryngitis and sinusitis.
Suggested dose of Fusion Health Cold & Flu 200ML
Take 7-10mL 2-3 times daily.
Child 6-12yrs: Take 5-7mL 2-3 times daily.
Child 2-6yrs: Take 2-5mL 2-3 times daily.
Dilute each dose in 50mL of water or juice.
- For all ages, an extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
Ingredients of Fusion Health Cold & Flu 200ML
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
Isatis tinctoria root & leaf 900mg Echinacea purpurea root 625mg Lonicera japonica (Honeysuckle) flower bud 550mg Forsythia suspensa fruit 525mg Andrographis paniculata
equiv. to andrographolides 11.9mg
leaf 475mg Platycodon grandifloras root 375mg Magnolia liliflora flower bud 350mg Schizonepeta tenuifolia (Japanese Catnip) leaf 300mg
* Liquid formula excludes Andrographis for a more pleasant flavor.
Precautions of Fusion Health Cold & Flu 200ML
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Other information of Fusion Health Cold & Flu 200ML
From the viewpoint of traditional Chinese medicine, colds and flu are more likely to take hold when you’ve been under stress, working hard or exposed to an excess of Wind. According to this philosophy, any of these situations can lead to your Qi (pronounced ‘chee’) or vital force becoming compromised, leaving you vulnerable to causes of ill health such as excessive Cold or Heat.
Fusion Health Cold & Flu contains a synergistic blend of Chinese and Western herbs carefully chosen to offset the resulting symptoms and clear Wind and the accompanying Heat, Cold and Dampness that are often present during colds and flu.
For example, Magnolia Flower is traditionally indicated to clear excessive Wind accompanied by excess Cold or Dampness (causing symptoms such as excessive mucus, sore throat, muscle aches, and chills).
On the other hand, herbs such as Honeysuckle, Platycodon and Isatis Leaf and Root have been traditionally used to help clear excessive Heat, so may be of benefit when you’re feeling feverish.
In Cold & Flu, these herbs are accompanied by Echinacea to support immune health and reduce the severity and duration of cold symptoms.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews