Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Fusion Health Cold & Flu 100ML
Got a sore throat, blocked nose or annoying cough? Our Cold & Flu formula may help to reduce the severity and duration of these and other symptoms of mild respiratory infections, while also supporting your immune health.
- Fusion Health Pain & Inflammation 60TRRP $44.95 $27.9538%OFF RRP
- Fusion Health Multi Vitamin & Mineral Advanced 30TRRP $26.95 $16.9537%OFF RRP
- Fusion Health Multi Vitamin & Mineral Advanced 60TRRP $42.95 $26.9537%OFF RRP
- Fusion Health Cold & Flu 60TRRP $44.95 $27.9538%OFF RRP
- Fusion Health Cold & Flu 200MLRRP $49.95 $31.9536%OFF RRP
- A potent combination of herbs traditionally used to boost immunity and relieve symptoms such as sore throat, inflammation, mucous congestion, catarrh, fever, cough, and aches and pains.
- Specially formulated according to the principles of traditional Chinese medicine to be suitable for use during all stages of upper respiratory tract infection, including those characterised by feelings of Heat (e.g. fever), Cold (e.g. chills), Dampness (e.g. phlegm) or Dryness (e.g. irritated mucous membranes).
|Product Name||Fusion Health Cold & Flu 100ML|
May reduce the severity and duration of colds and flu and help fight other mild upper respiratory infections including tonsillitis, laryngitis and sinusitis.
Take 7-10mL 2-3 times daily.
Child 6-12yrs: Take 5-7mL 2-3 times daily.
Child 2-6yrs: Take 2-5mL 2-3 times daily.
Dilute each dose in 50mL of water or juice.
- For all ages, an extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
|Isatis tinctoria||root & leaf||900mg|
|Lonicera japonica (Honeysuckle)||flower bud||550mg|
equiv. to andrographolides 11.9mg
|Magnolia liliflora||flower bud||350mg|
|Schizonepeta tenuifolia (Japanese Catnip)||leaf||300mg|
* Liquid formula excludes Andrographis for a more pleasant flavor.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.