Flordis Remotiv for Stress Relief (St John's Wort) 60T
Remotiv is a natural medicine clinically researched to support healthy mood and to help relieve stress, mild anxiety and nervous tension.
Remotiv may help to support healthy mood. It is recommended for people experiencing the following symptoms:
- mild anxiety
- nervous tension
- irritability and stress.
Also, if you feel that you need help staying calm or have issues with restlessness, Remotiv may be an option for you.
Adults: take 1 tablet morning and evening
It may take 4 weeks to achieve the full effect.
Remotiv is recommended for a minimum of 4 to 6 weeks and ongoing therapy may be appropriate, please discuss with your healthcare professional.
If symptoms persist, or the condition recurs, it is important to speak with a healthcare professional.
Remotiv has been studied in over 2000 patients, including a one year study that showed it to be well tolerated with continued improvement of symptoms during this time.4 In clinical trials, Remotiv has been very well tolerated and resulted in very few side effects, predominantly gastrointestinal upsets. Remotiv is contraindicated if you are taking antidepressant or mood-altering medication. If you are currently taking prescription medication, it is important to talk with a healthcare professional before starting Remotiv. St John’s wort affects the way many prescription medicines work, including the oral contraceptive pill. The specific extract of St John’s wort used in Remotiv (Ze 117) contains consistently low levels (<1%) of the constituent hyperforin,5 which is considered possibly responsible for the interaction between some St John’s wort products and certain medications.
- Remotiv tablets contain a specific extract of St John’s wort that is manufactured in Switzerland under unique production methods, ensuring consistently high quality.
- Clinical trials have been conducted using the same extract that is found in Remotiv (Ze 117).
- The actual extract is very important for natural medicine as there can be great variance between products, even if they appear to use the same active ingredients, due to the plant that is used, growing methods, harvesting processes and manufacturing methods.
- The outcomes of clinical studies for natural medicines should therefore only apply to the exact product that has been examined.
Is Romotiv likely to have any side effects?
Remotiv is generally very well tolerated and adverse effects are not expected. Rarely, people may experience gastro-intestinal disturbances, fatigue or nervousness when taking Remotiv. It is not recommended that people with known light hypersensitivity take Remotiv. If you have specific concerns, it is important to speak with a healthcare professional.
Is Remotiv likely to interact with any medications?
- Remotiv should not be taken with certain medications, including antidepressant medications, certain immunosuppressants, warfarin, digoxin, certain hormonal medications and anticonvulsants. If you are currently taking prescription medication, it is important to discuss this with a healthcare professional before starting Remotiv.
- St John’s wort affects the way many prescription medicines work, including the oral contraceptive pill. Consult your doctor.
- The specific extract of St John’s wort used in Remotiv (Ze 117) contains consistently low levels (<1%) of the constituent hyperforin,5 which is considered possibly responsible for the interaction between some St John’s wort products and certain medications.
Can Remotiv be used in pregnancy and lactation?
Remotiv is not recommended during pregnancy or lactation as there are no published studies to establish its safe use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. However, there is no evidence for any concern when using Remotiv in pregnancy and lactation; Remotiv tablets should only be taken under the advice and supervision of a healthcare professional.
Can Remotiv be used in children and teenagers?
Remotiv is not recommended for people under the age of 18 years. If you have specific questions or concerns, it is important to speak with a healthcare professional.
Should Remotiv be stopped before surgery?
It is recommended to stop the treatment of Remotiv at least one week before surgery. It is important to discuss this with your healthcare professional, including your anaesthetist and surgeon
Does Remotiv ontain lactose?
Remotiv tablet contains a small amount (120 mg) of lactose.
- Flordis ReDormin Forte For Sleep (Valerian) 30TFLORDIS$40.95$29.9527%OFF RRP
- Flordis Ellura for Urinary Tract Health (Cranberry) 15CFLORDIS$37.95$29.9521%OFF RRP
- Flordis Legalon for Liver Health (Milk Thistle) 60CFLORDIS$39.95$34.9513%OFF RRP
- Flordis Muscle & Cell Replenishment 120TFLORDIS$45.95$41.959%OFF RRP
- Flordis Gincosan 60CFLORDIS$39.95$34.9513%OFF RRP
- Flordis Premular for PMS (Vitex) 30TFLORDIS$23.95$21.958%OFF RRP
- Flordis Iberogast 50MLFlordis$25.95$23.958%OFF RRP
- Flordis Femular for Menopause 30TFLORDIS$23.95$21.958%OFF RRP