- Product Overview
Short description of Flordis ReDormin Forte For Sleep (Valerian) 30T
Flordis ReDormin Forte For Sleep (Valerian) 30T is a natural medicine clinically researched in patients for over 10 years to relieve sleeplessness and insomnia. It contains standardised whole plant extracts of Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) and Hops (Humulus lupulus). The formula is designed to help improve sleep quality and restore healthy sleep patterns.
Features of Flordis ReDormin Forte For Sleep (Valerian) 30T
ReDormin Forte may help you:
- Fall asleep faster
- Stay asleep longer and sleep deeply
- Wake refreshed
ReDormin Forte has been clinically researched in patients for over 10 years to help relieve sleeplessness and insomnia. ReDormin Forte contains a specific combination of Valerian and Hops referred to as Ze 91019. This exclusive formula has demonstrated efficacy in relieving insomnia and restoring healthy sleep patterns in numerous clinical trials. Strict quality control processes ensure that each batch of ReDormin Forte contains the same reliable formula used in clinical trials.
ReDormin Forte is manufactured in Switzerland using quality ingredients that follow a series of strict control practices to help deliver a consistent medicine each time. It’s this same medicine that is tested in clinical trials and is used worldwide. Consistency is important as there can be great natural variation in the extract used in valerian products. Even if they appear to use the same active ingredients, they can differ due to the plant that is used, growing methods, harvesting processes and manufacturing methods. The outcomes of clinical studies for natural medicines may only apply to the product that has been examined in clinical trials.
When taking ReDormin Forte you can be confident you are receiving a consistently reliable natural medicine that has been extensively tested in clinical trials.
Benefits of Flordis ReDormin Forte For Sleep (Valerian) 30T
ReDormin Forte has been shown to help relieve insomnia and restore healthy sleep patterns in numerous clinical trials. Strict quality control processes ensure that each batch of ReDormin Forte contains the same reliable formula used in clinical trials.
ReDormin Forte has a dual action formula based on its two key ingredients:
- Valerian helps relieve nervous tension and reduce the time taken to fall asleep (sleep latency) by binding to adenosine receptors and inducing anxiolytic activity
- Hop has a melatonin-like action and works on the natural circadian sleep rhythms to help restore healthy sleep/wake patterns.
Suggested dose of Flordis ReDormin Forte For Sleep (Valerian) 30T
Adults and children over 12 years:
- Take 1 tablet 1 hour before bed or as directed by your healthcare professional
- While some people may notice an immediate improvement, for best results take ReDormin Forte for 2 weeks minimum to help restore healthy sleep patterns.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, it is important to speak with a healthcare professional.
Ingredients of Flordis ReDormin Forte For Sleep (Valerian) 30T
Each tablet of ReDormin Forte contains extract of Valerian and Hops Ze 91019 equivalent to:
- 2.50 g Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) dry root
- 720 mg Hops (Humulus lupulus) dry flower
ReDormin Forte contains no added gluten, wheat, lactose or yeast.
Precautions of Flordis ReDormin Forte For Sleep (Valerian) 30T
- ReDormin Forte is very well tolerated. Individuals may occasionally experience a skin reaction after taking
- ReDormin Forte as a result of sensitivity to the ingredients, which will resolve after ceasing the treatment.
- It is important to speak with a healthcare professional if you are concerned about possible side effects.
- There are no known interactions between ReDormin Forte tablets and other medications; however, caution is advised if you are currently taking sedative medication. If you are concerned about possible interactions, it is important to discuss these with your healthcare professional.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews