Flordis KeenMind for Brain Health (Bacopa) 60C
KeenMind® has been shown, in clinical trials, to promote memory retention and recall, concentration and focus. It contains CDRI 08, an exclusive extract of Bacopa (Bacopa monnieri or Brahmi) that is the result of 30 years of meticulous research and development by the Indian government’s Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI) and is further supported by Australian clinical trials.
KeenMind® has a number of clinically proven benefits for cognitive function:
- Assisting focus and concentration, helping you to keep on task and remain productive
- Helping improve working memory and processing of information, and to reduce your rate of forgetting
- Aiding learning retention, helping you to process, store, and recall information
KeenMind contains an exclusive extract of Bacopa (Bacopa monnieri or Brahmi) known as CDRI 08. This specific extract is the result of over 40 years of research. This means that you can be sure that the benefits demonstrated in clinical trials are the same that can be found in KeenMind.
KeenMind aids memory and recall, helps with concentration and attention span. It can also aid mental clarity and learning retention. Clinical trials have demonstrated that
- Enhances retention of new information
- Improves learning rate and memory
- Has the potential to assist with learning in children
KeenMind's support for memory and concentration may be particularly beneficial during times of stress. 1-3 KeenMind contains the same, specific extract of Bacopa monnieri (CDRI 08) that has been used in many of the clinical trials and scientific studies published to date. This means that you can be sure that the benefits emonstrated in clinical trials are the same that can be found in KeenMind.
Many people may benefit from taking KeenMind, including:
- Children and students, to facilitate learning and concentration
- Mature and elderly individuals, to aid memory and mental performance
- Those with intellectually demanding jobs or needing to constantly take in high volumes of information, to support memory retention and recall
- People who are under pressure, where improved ability to focus would be beneficial
Adults and adolescents 12 years and over: 2 capsules daily with breakfast
Children over 7 years: 1 capsule daily with breakfast, or as directed by your healthcare professional
KeenMind capsules are best taken with a meal, preferably breakfast.
The benefits of KeenMind may be noticed soon after commencing treatment for some people, while for others the effects may take several weeks to appear. The full benefits can be expected after 90 days of regular administration.
KeenMind can be continued daily to maintain the cognitive benefits.
KeenMind capsules contain a specific extract of Bacopa monnieri (CDRI 08) that has been extensively clinically tested, it is the exact product that has been used in numerous clinical trials. This is very important for natural medicines as there can be great variance between products, even if they appear to use the same active ingredients, due to the part of the plant that is used, growing methods, harvesting processes and manufacturing methods. The outcomes of clinical studies for natural medicines may therefore only apply to the exact product that has been tested.
KeenMind contains no added gluten, wheat, soy, sugar, yeast, salt, artificial colours preservatives. The new KeenMind green capsules available in carton box form are suitable for vegetarians.
KeenMind has been shown to be well tolerated at the recommended dosage and no serious side effects have been recorded. In some cases, mild gastric upset may occur if
KeenMind is not taken with food. It is important to speak with a healthcare professional if you are concerned about possible side effects.