- Product Overview
Short description of Ethical Nutrients Zinc Test 100ML
Ethical Nutrients Zinc Test, a quick and easy solution to determine your zinc levels using a simple taste test.
Quick and Easy Zinc Test
Features of Ethical Nutrients Zinc Test 100ML
Low Zinc is particularly common in children, adolescents, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, and also vegetarians.
Signs of low Zinc include white spots on the nails, poor resistance to infection, slow wound healing, dull senses (hearing, sight, smell, taste) and reduced fertility in men and women.
Ethical Nutrients Zinc Test also a Zinc Supplment
Benefits of Ethical Nutrients Zinc Test 100ML
• May assist the immune system - reducing the severity and duration of colds and flu.
• Helps maintain healthy skin, hair and nails.
• May assist in healthy development of motor and attention skills.
Suggested dose of Ethical Nutrients Zinc Test 100ML
To test your Zinc levels:
Hold 10 mL of Zinc Test liquid in your mouth for 10 seconds. Your taste response will fall into one of
1. No specific taste or other sensation.
2. No immediate taste but after a few seconds a “dry mineral”, “furry”, or “sweet” taste develops.
3. An immediate and definite taste (not unpleasant) that intensifies with time.
4. A strong unpleasant taste is noted immediately.
• A category 1 or 2 taste response may indicate Zinc Deficiency. Take Zinc Fix to repair your Zinc levels.
Test every day until a category 3 or 4 response is indicated.
• If a category 3 or 4 response is indicated take Zinc Maintain and/or Super Multi Plus to optimise
As a Zinc supplement:
Take no more than a total of 15 mL per day (including zinc taste test).
Discard unused contents seven days after opening.
Not to be used for children under two years of age without medical advice.
Ingredients of Ethical Nutrients Zinc Test 100ML
Each 10 mL contains: Zinc sulfate (as Heptahydrate) 59 mg Equiv. elemental Zinc 13.5 mg In a base of purified water
Store below 30°C.
Precautions of Ethical Nutrients Zinc Test 100ML
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
- No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives.
- Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, corn, cereals, eggs, nuts, starches, yeast and salt.
Other information of Ethical Nutrients Zinc Test 100ML
Read more about Zinc on Mr Vitamins News:
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews