- Product Overview
The Quick and Easy Zinc Test. A Solution Designed to Determine Your Zinc Levels Using a Simple Taste Test.
• May assist the immune system - reducing the severity and duration of
colds and flu.
• Helps maintain healthy skin, hair and nails.
• May assist in healthy development of motor and attention skills.
Hold 10 mL of Zinc Test liquid in your mouth for 10 seconds. Your taste response will fall into one of
1. No specific taste or other sensation.
2. No immediate taste but after a few seconds a “dry mineral”, “furry”, or “sweet” taste develops.
3. An immediate and definite taste (not unpleasant) that intensifies with time.
4. A strong unpleasant taste is noted immediately.
• A category 1 or 2 taste response may indicate Zinc Deficiency. Take Zinc Fix to repair your Zinc levels.
Test every day until a category 3 or 4 response is indicated.
• If a category 3 or 4 response is indicated take Zinc Maintain and/or Super Multi Plus to optimise
Take no more than a total of 15 mL per day (including zinc taste test).
Discard unused contents seven days after opening.
Not to be used for children under two years of age without medical advice.
Each 10 mL contains: Zinc sulfate (as Heptahydrate) 59 mg Equiv. elemental Zinc 13.5 mg In a base of purified water
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Do
not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, corn,
cereals, eggs, nuts, starches, yeast and salt.
Store below 30°C.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: