- Product Overview
Ethical Nutrients Zinc Maintain for maintenance of Normal Healthy Immune Function. Also supports healthy skin and provides antioxidant support.
Supports health immune function
Ethical Nutrients Zinc Maintain contains zinc and selenium for promoting immune system and protecting against free radical damage and infection.
• Immune system support.
• Antioxidant protection.
• Helps support healthy skin.
Low Zinc is particularly common in children, adolescents, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, and also vegetarians.
Signs of low Zinc include white spots on the nails, poor resistance to infection, slow wound healing, dull senses (hearing, sight, smell, taste) and reduced fertility in men and women.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Store below 30°C.
Each tablet contains: Zinc amino acid chelate 100 mg Equiv. elemental Zinc 20 mg Zinc sulfate monohydrate 68.7 mg Equiv. elemental Zinc 25 mg Total equiv. elemental Zinc 45 mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 20 mg Selenomethionine 62.5 μg Equiv. elemental Selenium 26 μg μg = μg
- Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Do not use if cap and/or bottle safety seals are missing or broken.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives.
- Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, corn, cereals, eggs, nuts, starches, yeast and salt.
Read more about Zinc on Mr Vitamins News:
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews