- Product Overview
Ethical Nutrients Zinc Fix Orange to Replenish Zinc Levels Fast. Highly Concentrated and Absorbable Zinc Powder for the Prevention and Treatment of Zinc Nutritional Deficiencies.
Boost Immunity, Reproduction And Improve Skin
Low Zinc is particularly common in children, adolescents, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, and also vegetarians.
Signs of low Zinc include white spots on the nails, poor resistance to infection, slow wound healing, dull senses (hearing, sight, smell, taste) and reduced fertility in men and women.
Great Tasting Zinc Fix
Ethical Nutrients Zinc Fix contains ingredients which may:
• Prevent and treat zinc nutritional deficiencies.
• Assist a healthy immune system.
• Help maintain healthy hair, skin and nails.
• Assist in the management of minor wounds and cuts.
• Reduce the severity and duration of colds.
• Reduce the severity of upper respiratory tract infections.
• Assist the healthy development of motor and attention skills in children with zinc deficiencies.
Adults and children over 12 years: Take ½ metric teaspoon (1.9 g) in 200 mL of water once daily, immediately after food.
Children 5 to 12 years: Take ¼ metric teaspoon (0.95 g) in 100 mL of water once daily, immediately after food.
For motor and attention skills in children: Take ¼ metric teaspoon (0.95 g) in 100 mL of water twice daily, immediately after food.
Or take as directed by a healthcare professional.
Indicated for category 1 or 2 Zinc Test result.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Not to be used for children under two years of age without medical advice.
Each 1.9 g dose contains: Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 1.0 g Zinc sulfate monohydrate 62 mg Equiv. elemental Zinc 23 mg Magnesium phosphate 24 mg Equiv. elemental Magnesium 5.0 mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 5.0 mg Standardised extract equivalent to: Dunaliella salina (fresh cell) 4.3 mg Equiv. Carotenoids calculated as Betacarotene 170 μg
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
- This product is sold by weight not volume. Some settling may occur.
- No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives.
- Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs, nuts, yeast and salt.
Read more about Zinc on Mr Vitamins News:
200 gram powder
Country of Manufacture:
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews