- Product Overview
Short description of Ethical Nutrients Re-Hydrate 10 Sachets (Discontinued)
- Clinically Trialled Formula to Replace Electrolytes Lost Due to Diarrhoea, Vomiting and Heavy Sweating.
- Lemon Lime Flavour.
Benefits of Ethical Nutrients Re-Hydrate 10 Sachets (Discontinued)
Re-Hydrate is an oral rehydration formula, for children and adults, which may:
- Relieve dehydration from diarrhoea and vomiting.
- Replace the fluid and electrolytes lost due to heavy sweating.
Suggested dose of Ethical Nutrients Re-Hydrate 10 Sachets (Discontinued)
Adults and Children: For the management of dehydration: Add the contents of one sachet to precisely
200 mL of fresh, cold drinking water, once mixed consume:3 months - 3 years 3 - 6 years 7 - 12 years 12 years above and adults
100 mL every 90 minutes 100 mL every hour 200 mL every hour 200 mL every half hour. Take until symptoms resolve or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Ingredients of Ethical Nutrients Re-Hydrate 10 Sachets (Discontinued)
Each sachet contains:
Glucose anhydrous2.7 g
Sodium citrate580 mg
Equiv. elemental Sodium155 mg
Sodium chloride520 mg
Equiv. elemental Sodium205 mg
Equiv. elemental Chloride315 mg
Potassium chloride300 mg
Equiv. elemental Potassium157 mg
Electrolytes and glucose per litre of
Osmolarity:236.16 mOsmol/L (hypo-osmolar)
No added artificial flavouring or colouring. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs, nuts and yeast.
Precautions of Ethical Nutrients Re-Hydrate 10 Sachets (Discontinued)
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice.
- Once mixed, any unused drink should be discarded after 24 hours.
- Contains glucose and 157 mg of potassium. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
4.5 grams x 10 sachets
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews