Ethical Nutrients Primrose, Fish Oil & Vitamin E 60C
Essential Fatty Acids with Vitamin E. Enteric Coated Capsules to Ensure No After-Taste.
As a supplement for general health and wellbeing:
• May support a healthy cardiovascular system.
• May provide effective relief of premenstrual symptoms/syndrome.
• Omega-3 essential fatty acids are necessary for normal growth and development.
For heart health, mild arthritis and skin conditions:
• May help increase joint mobility associated with mild arthritis.
• Aids in reducing joint inflammation associated with mild arthritis.
• Relief of the effects of psoriasis on the skin.
As an omega-3 supplement for general health and wellbeing: Adults: Take 1 capsule three times
a day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Children 6 to 12 years: Take 1 capsule three times
daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
For heart health, mild arthritis, and skin conditions: Adults: Take up to 4 capsules three times daily,
or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Fish oil - natural 500 mg Equiv. EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)90 mg
Equiv. DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)60 mg
Evening primrose oil500 mg
Equiv. Gamma-linolenic acid50 mg
Equiv. d-alpha-Tocopherol50 IU
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
No added artificial flavouring or colouring. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, corn, cereals, eggs,
nuts, starches, yeast and salt.