Ethical Nutrients Mega Zinc 40mg 120T
Ethical Nutrients Mega Zinc is a high strength, easily absorbed Zinc supplement for preventing deficiency, boosting immune function, supporting skin repair and wound healing.
High Strength Zinc
Low Zinc is particularly common in children, adolescents, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, and also vegetarians.
Signs of low Zinc include white spots on the nails, poor resistance to infection, slow wound healing, dull senses (hearing, sight, smell, taste) and reduced fertility in men and women.
High Dose Zinc Supplement
Ethical Nutrients Mega Zinc 40mg may:
- Assist in the prevention of dietary zinc deficiency.
- Support healthy immune system function.
- Support minor skin repair and wound healing.
- Assist in the management of mild acne.
Adults and children over 14 years:
Acute: Take 1 tablet daily with food.
Maintenance: Take ½ tablet daily with food.
Or as directed by a healthcare professional. Not suitable for children under 2 years of age.
Each tablet contains:
Zinc amino acid chelate (Meta Zn® - Zinc diglycinate)200 mg
Equiv. elemental Zinc40 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)20 mg
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
- No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives.
- Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, corn, cereals, eggs, nuts, starches, yeast and salt.