- Product Overview
High Potency Probiotic Powder for Kids.
- Store at 2°C to 8°C (Refrigerate)
- May promote the growth and increase the number of healthy flora within the digestive system.
- If a child has been taking a course of antibiotics, Inner Health for Kids may assist in maintaining the levels of normal healthy flora or friendly bacteria that may have been disrupted.
- Supports a normal healthy gastrointestinal system.
- Helps improve general wellbeing.
Mix the following into water, juice, milk, food or take directly off the spoon or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Children from 3 months to 12 years: Take 2.3 g (1 level metric teaspoon) daily.
If your child has been taking a course of antibiotics: Take 2.3 g (1 level metric teaspoon) twice daily.
While breastfeeding your baby, for best results continue to take your own Inner Health Plus as part of your routine or as directed by your healthcare professional.
(per 2.3g dose)
an exclusive blend of probiotic strains: Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG) (LGG®) 6 billion CFU* (organisms) Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCFM®) 3.75 billion CFU* (organisms) Bifidobacterium lactis (Bi-07) 3.75 billion CFU* (organisms) *CFU – Colony Forming Units
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs, nuts, yeast and salt.
Storage - Store at 2°C to 8°C. (Refrigerate. Do not freeze.)
100 gram powder
Country of Manufacture:
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: