- Product Overview
Medical Strength Acidophilus and Bifidobacterium with Colostrum and a Specially Formulated Matrix Probioplex™.
- Store at 2°C to 8°C (Refrigerate)
• If you have been taking a course of antibiotics a probiotic such as Inner Health
may assist in maintaining the balance of good bacteria.
• Aids in the maintenance of a normal healthy gastrointestinal system and
• Aids in maintaining a normal healthy immune system.
• Helps improve general wellbeing.
• Assists in reducing the risk of progressive tooth decay.
Take ½ metric (5 mL) teaspoon (1.5 g) in a glass of unchilled water twice daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Each 1.5 g (½ metric teaspoon) dose contains: 15 billion good bacteria: Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCFM®) 7.5 billion CFU* (organisms) Bifidobacterium lactis (Bi-07) 7.5 billion CFU* (organisms) 180 mg Oligofructose 150 mg Colostrum powder – bovine *CFU – Colony Forming Units
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
ProbioplexTM consists of lactalbumin and maltodextrin. Bovine colostrum powder contains lactose and
cow’s milk proteins. This product is not suitable for use in children under the age of 12 months except
on professional health advice. Inner Health for Kids is specifically designed for children.
No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, corn, eggs, nuts,
yeast and salt.
Store at 2°C to 8°C. (Refrigerate. Do not freeze.)
100 gram powder
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: