- Product Overview
High Strength Calcium from Hydroxyapatite may Assist in the Prevention and Treatment of Medically Diagnosed Osteoporosis.
Bone Builder with Vitamin D, a source of calcium from hydroxyapatite, may:
• Assist in the prevention and treatment of Medically Diagnosed Osteoporosis.
• Strengthen bone in children and older adults.
• Enhance bone mineral density.
• Reduce bone loss in postmenopausal women.
• Reduce the risk of Medically Diagnosed Osteoporosis and osteoporotic fractures in older people.
Adults: Take 1 tablet three times daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Vitamins can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Hydroxyapatite 1000 mg Equiv. elemental Calcium255 mg
Equiv. elemental Phosphorus120 mg
Calcium hydrogen phosphate474.5 mg
Equiv. elemental Calcium111.5 mg
Borax (Sodium borate)8.9 mg
Equiv. elemental Boron1.0 mg
Phytomenadione (Vitamin K)27 μg
Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)8.3 μg
Equiv. Cholecalciferol333.3 IU
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs,
nuts, yeast and salt.
Store below 30°C.
Country of Manufacture:
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: