- Product Overview
Our plant and mineral based dish powder gives you sparkling clean dishes, without nasty chemical residues.
Eco Store dish powder contains biodegradable surfactants, is low in sodium compared to other brands and is phosphate free. Our dish powder has been independently proven to work as well as, if not better than the mainstream alternative (it is not suitable for silver, antique or painted porcelain, ivory and bone items. We recommend washing these by hand using ecostore dishwash liquid).
Eco Store use enzymes in our Dishwash Powder and Tablets as they are very efficient cleaners and help reduce the number of chemicals needed to get similar results.
- Enzymes are readily biodegradable
- <1% in formulation is all it takes to get excellent results
- Using enzymes allows us to formulate safer, more eco friendly dishwasher products with a lower alkalinity.
- The cleaning grade enzymes we use are derived from a strictly controlled laboratory process which utilises GE.
- We are not against the ethical use of GE contained in laboratories e.g for the production of medicines such as insulin or more recently for the production of enzymes.
1 kilogram powder
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: