Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Peppermint 1.89L
Dr. Bronner's most popular scent – with a peppermint burst so pure it tingles! Scented with organic peppermint oil to cool skin, clear sinuses and sharpen mind. Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective.
- Dr. Bronner’sDr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Peppermint 946MLRRP $38.45 $32.9514%OFF RRP
- Dr. Bronner’sDr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Citrus Orange 237MLRRP $14.25 $12.4513%OFF RRP
- Dr. Bronner’sDr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Peppermint 3.78LRRP $130.00 $96.0026%OFF RRP
- Dr. Bronner’sDr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Tea Tree 946MLRRP $38.45 $32.9514%OFF RRP
- Dr. Bronner’sDr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Tea Tree 237MLRRP $14.25 $12.4513%OFF RRP
Made in the USA since 1858. 100% Pure Castile Soap, Certified Vegan, Certified Cruelty Free. Both product and packing are biodegradable. No rainforest habitat or wildlife is harmed in the production of these soaps. This entire supply chain is Certified Fair Trade, Organic and Sustainable. Packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle.
|Product Name||Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Peppermint 1.89L|
Dr Bronner's liquid Castile Soap in Peppermint provides a vigourous minty scent making it stand out amongst the other Bronner soaps. an ideal all-in-one option for the home and family. Peppermint Oil is traditionally used as a mild stimulant to increase vitality and clarity. Organic coconut oil and organic hemp oil provide effecting cleansing powers without stripping the skin.
Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Organic Olive Oil*, Mentha Arvensis, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Mentha Piperita, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
** None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.
Keep out of eyes. If cap clogs, poke it clear. Do not squeeze bottle and shoot out soap. Soap can clog and spurt with pump dispensers. Flush eyes well with water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persists.