Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Green Tea 946ML
Fresh and bright – Dr. Bronner's Green Tea Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is a perfect pick me up! Dr. Bronner’s soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective.
- Dr. Bronner’sDr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Peppermint 946MLRRP $34.95 $29.9514%OFF RRP
- Dr. Bronner’sDr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Citrus Orange 237MLRRP $12.95 $11.958%OFF RRP
- Dr. Bronner’sDr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Peppermint 3.78LRRP $118.95 $86.9527%OFF RRP
- Dr. Bronner’sDr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Tea Tree 946MLRRP $34.95 $29.9514%OFF RRP
- Dr. Bronner’sDr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Tea Tree 237MLRRP $12.95 $11.958%OFF RRP
Made in the USA since 1858. 100% Pure Castile Soap, Certified Vegan, Certified Cruelty Free. Both product and packing are biodegradable. No rainforest habitat or wildlife is harmed in the production of these soaps. This entire supply chain is Certified Fair Trade, Organic and Sustainable. Packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle.
|Product Name||Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Green Tea 946ML|
布朗博士 纯液体橄榄皂-绿茶 946毫升
Dr Bronner's liquid Castile Soap in Green Tea provides a refreshing Green Tea scent that is ideal for use on the body and around the home. Green Tea is known for its antiseptic properties, with the ability to help heal minor cuts and bruises.
Based on the traditional Castile formulation, ingredients include Hemp Oil and Coconut Oil. Cleansing, without stripping the skin, it is suitable for all skin types and can be used on the whole family. It can also be used around the home, with a total of 18 different uses.
Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Organic Olive Oil*, Natural Green Tea Fragrance, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
** None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.
Keep out of eyes. If cap clogs, poke it clear. Do not squeeze bottle and shoot out soap. Soap can clog and spurt with pump dispensers. Flush eyes well with water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persists.