Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Almond 946ML
Warm, comforting and slightly sweet - like marzipan or amaretto! Dr. Bronner’s Almond Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective.
- Dr. Bronner’sDr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Peppermint 946MLRRP $34.95 $29.9514%OFF RRP
- Dr. Bronner’sDr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Citrus Orange 237MLRRP $12.95 $11.958%OFF RRP
- Dr. Bronner’sDr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Peppermint 3.78LRRP $118.95 $86.9527%OFF RRP
- Dr. Bronner’sDr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Tea Tree 946MLRRP $34.95 $29.9514%OFF RRP
- Dr. Bronner’sDr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Tea Tree 237MLRRP $12.95 $11.958%OFF RRP
Made in the USA since 1858. 100% Pure Castile Soap, Certified Vegan, Certified Cruelty Free. Both product and packing are biodegradable. No rainforest habitat or wildlife is harmed in the production of these soaps. This entire supply chain is Certified Fair Trade, Organic and Sustainable. Packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle.
|Product Name||Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Almond 946ML|
布朗博士 纯液体橄榄皂-杏仁 946毫升
Dr Bronner's liquid Castile Soap in Almond provides a sweet, marzipan fragrance that is a gentle but effective way to clean your body, hair, home and even your pets!
With a formulation based on the traditional Castile recipe, this luxurious soap in made with natural ingredients including Hemp and Coconut Oil. Suitable for use on all skin types, this clever liquid can be diluted and mixed for 18 different uses.
Water, Organic Coconut Oil (Certified Fair Trade Ingredient), Potassium Hydroxide (None Remains After Saponifying Oils Into Soap and Glycerin), Organic Olive Oil (Certified Fair Trade Ingredients), Organic Fair Deal Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Natural Almond Fragrance, Citric Acid, Tocopherol.
Keep out of eyes. If cap clogs, poke it clear. Do not squeeze bottle and shoot out soap. Soap can clog and spurt with pump dispensers. Flush eyes well with water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persists.