Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Bar Soap - Baby Unscented 140G
With no added fragrance and double the olive oil, Dr. Bronner's Baby Unscented Pure-Castile Bar Soap is good for sensitive skin – babies too (though not tear-free!).
- Dr. Bronner’sDr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Peppermint 946MLRRP $34.95 $29.9514%OFF RRP
- Dr. Bronner’sDr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Citrus Orange 237MLRRP $12.95 $11.958%OFF RRP
- Dr. Bronner’sDr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Peppermint 3.78LRRP $118.95 $86.9527%OFF RRP
- Dr. Bronner’sDr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Tea Tree 946MLRRP $34.95 $29.9514%OFF RRP
- Dr. Bronner’sDr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap - Tea Tree 237MLRRP $12.95 $11.958%OFF RRP
Dr. Bronner’s Bar Soap is made with certified fair trade ingredients and organic hemp oil for a soft, smooth lather that won’t dry your skin. 100% biodegradable in a 100% post-consumer recycled wrapper.
|Product Name||Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Bar Soap - Baby Unscented 140G|
This Dr Bronner's Pure-Castile Bar Soap has the same effective cleansing properties as the other products in this range, but without the light fragrance, making it an excellent choice for those with particularly sensitive skin or allergies. Made with Hemp Oil, Coconut oil and Olive Oil, this luxurious soap creates a foamy lather that will clean your body, face and hair. Suitable for the whole family, it wont irritate or dry your skin.
Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Bar Soaps are biodegradable-vegan, gentle and versatile, good for washing body, face or hair! Enjoy only 2 cosmetics, enough sleep & Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soaps to clean-body-mind-soul-spirit instantly uniting One! All-One!!
Organic Coconut Oil*, Organic Palm Oil*, Sodium Hydroxide**, Water, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
** None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.