- Product Overview
Chiatrition Chia seed, superior to other plant and marine sources of Omega 3 - the essential fatty acid, it is low in sodium, high in protein, lipids, fibre and antioxidants, fewer carbs than most other grains, it is valued as an ideal energy source for athletic endurance, and now called "Superfoods".
- Chiatrition Chia seeds are the richest known plant source of Omega 3(almost 20%), it is one of the most powerful, functional, and nutritious superfoods in the world! The chia seeds are also rich in dietary fiber, antioxidants, protein, calcium, iron and vitamins and minerals. It is suitable to any age, from child to elder people.
- Product of Australia
- Omega 3 - Chia seed has 8 times more omega 3 than salmon, more importantly, chia doesn't contain cholesterol and toxic heavy metal components as fish and other marine or animal products.
- Calcium - Chia seed contains 5 times more calcium than milk.
- Protein - Chia seed possesses 23 percent protein, this is higher than other traditional cereals such as wheat(13.7 %), corn(9.4 %), rice(6.5 %), oats(16.9 percent) and barley(12.5 %).
- Fibre - Comparing the fibre content of chia, it has 1.6, 2.3, 2.6, 8.3 and 9.8 times more fibre per 100 grams of an edible portion than barley, wheat, oats, corn and rice, respectively.
- Iron - Comparing iron content of chia seed with other traditional iron-rich sources products, chia seed has 6, 1.8, and 2.4 times more iron per 100 grams of edible portion than spinach, lentils, and beef liver.
- Antioxidants and vitamins and minerals - Chia contains high portion of antioxidants, and that makes it a very stable source of omega 3, and enables us to store chia seed and flour for extended periods of time without becoming rancid. Chia seed is also a good source of B vitamins.
- Put 1 or 2 tablespoons chia speeds daily in cereals, salads, yoghurts, ice crea, or smoothies.
- To make a chia drink, put 1 or 2 tablespoons chia seeds into water or juice, stir occasionally to avoid clumping, wait about 10 minutes and drink.
1 kilogram bag
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: