- Product Overview
Short description of Chiatrition Goji Berries 250G
The goji berry, also called the wolfberry, is a bright orange-red berry that comes from a shrub that's native to China. In Asia, goji berries have been eaten for generations in the hope of living longer.
Over time, people have used goji berries to try to treat many common health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, fever, and age-related eye problems. Goji berries are eaten raw, cooked, or dried (like raisins) and are used in herbal teas, juices, wines, and medicines.
Features of Chiatrition Goji Berries 250G
Goji berries are rich in antioxidants, particularly carotenoids such as beta-carotene and zeaxanthin. One of zeaxanthin's key roles is to protect the retina of the eye by absorbing blue light and acting as an antioxidant. In fact, increased intake of foods containing zeathanthin may decrease the risk of developing age-related macular degeneration (AMD), the leading cause of vision loss and blindness in people over the age of 65. In recent years, Goji Juice has become popular as a health beverage.
Benefits of Chiatrition Goji Berries 250G
- Goji berries are rich in nutrients.
- Some studies using goji berry juice found possible benefits that included a feeling of well being and calmness, better athletic performance and quality of sleep, and weight loss.
Suggested dose of Chiatrition Goji Berries 250G
- Dried goji berries are most widely available in other areas. The RDA is 10-30g although there is no specific upper limit. A handful of dried goji berries a day will not create any health problems.
- 30ml high quality goji juice taken twice at mealtimes can be consumed daily.
- In Chinese medicine, 5-15g of dried berries is used to make goji tea. This can be drunk once and makes around ½ a cup.
250 grams bag
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews