- Product Overview
Caruso’s Super Curcumin Arthritis Relief has been formulated for:
- Symptomatic relief of joint pain, inflammation & stiffness
Caruso’s Super Curcumin Arthritis Relief provides a simple, more natural approach to the pain of Osteoarthritis, inflammation and stiffness. Caruso’s Super Curcumin Arthritis Relief utilises advanced technology to enhance bioavailability and absorption allowing it to aid with the overall symptoms of those suffering from Osteoarthritis.
Curcumin must be absorbed by the cells of your body to benefit your health. Fortunately, Caruso’s Super Curcumin Arthritis Relief utilises advanced technology to enhance bioavailability and absorbability. It undergoes the patented UltraSOL® technology process which delivers superior absorption and bioavailability. This process means the Curcumin Caruso’s use is combined with a water soluble molecule (hydrophilic) and natural antioxidants. This allows it to dissolve better in your stomach.
Adults take 1 tablet 2 times with main meals or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
Each tablet contains: Curcumin 36mg From CurcuWIN™ Curcuma longa (Turmeric) Rhizome extract 712.5mg
Use with caution with antiplatelet or anticoagulant medications
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your Healthcare Professional.
The Actions of the Ingredients:
Curcumin, is compound derived from the rhizome of the herb Curcuma longa (turmeric) which has poor solubility in water based solutions (such as the juices of the stomach). Curcuma longa has a wide spectrum of biological and pharmacological activities such as:
- Curcuma longa has been shown to have anti-inflammatory activity, by inhibiting cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2), prostaglandins, leukotrienes, and other cytokines involved in pro-inflammatory signalling pathways
- Curcuma longa contains antioxidant properties which may assist with the inflammation associated with Osteoarthritis
- Curcuma longa may assist and reduce joint swelling, morning stiffness and pain associated with Osteoarthritis
There are potential factors that limit the bioavailability of Curcuma longa such as poor absorption, rapid metabolism and the poor solubility in water based compounds. CurcuWIN™ is a specialised formulation of Curcuma long, using a patented UltraSOL® technology, which combines Curcuma longa root with a water loving molecule (hydrophilic), cellulosic derivatives and natural antioxidants allowing it to dissolve better in water based solutions of the stomach.
A recent study has shown that the CurcuWIN™ with its specialised patented UltraSOL® technology is significantly better absorbed into the bloodstream than other Curcuma longa products. There was also greater increase in the level of the active constituent Curcumin in the blood stream in comparison to other specialised Curcuma longa compounds, making CurcuWIN™ the highest absorbed Curcuma longa product in the market.
Gall bladder disease or presence of gallstones
- Use with caution with antiplatelet or anticoagulant medications
- If symptoms persist consult your Healthcare Practitioner
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: