- Product Overview
Caruso’s Kids Vitamin D Melt has been specifically formulated for children using a fast dissolve technology and contains a vegetarian source of Vitamin D called VitaShine.
Caruso’s Kids Vitamin D Melt has been formulated for:
- Calcium absorption
- Healthy bones and teeth
- Muscle strength
- Immune system support
Customers who would use Caruso’s Kids Vitamin D Melt:
- Children needing a Vitamin D supplement
- Children who are not exposed to a lot of sunshine
- Children who are usually in shady areas or indoors
- Vegetarians needing a Vitamin D supplement
- Those with trouble swallowing tablets and capsules needing vitamin D supplementation
- Those wishing to maintain and support healthy bone and muscle
- Those wishing to help the normal formation and maintenance of healthy teeth
- Those wanting support for the immune system
For infants and children under 12 years of age:
General supplementation: Take 1 Melt daily with main meals or as advised by your health care professional
Supplementation for “At risk” groups: Take 2 Melts daily with main meals or as advised by your health care Professional.
If you prefer, for infants under the age of 2, tablets may be dissolved in a teaspoon of water and then taken immediately.
Each fast dissolve tablet contains:
Cholecalciferol (VitaShine) 5mcg
Equiv. to Vitamin D 200IU
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your Healthcare Professional.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Take 2 hours away from all pharmaceutical medications.
60 orally disintegrating tablets
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: