- Product Overview
Short description of Caruso's Exit Pain 120T
Caruso's Exit Pain 120T have been formulated to help support joint health and function and reduce the symptoms associated with mild Osteoarthritis. These include joint pain, stiffness and swelling. It may also help to reduce some of the painful and uncomfortable symptoms associated with gout.
Features of Caruso's Exit Pain 120T
Caruso's Exit Pain 120T contain a combination of ingredients which, when used together, helps to support healthy joint cartilage growth and production and reduces the symptoms of mild Osteoarthritis. Two of these ingredients are Glucosamine and MSM as they are involved in the development of joint cartilage and therefore help to support healthy joint function by providing support for joint flexibility, function and mobility. Caruso's Exit Pain tablets also contain Boswellia which may help to reduce inflammation, helping to relieve some of the symptoms associated with mild Osteoarthritis. This helps to reduce symptoms such as pain, swelling and improves mobility. MSM also helps to reduce the symptoms of mild gout.
Who would use Caruso’s Exit Pain?
- Men and women who suffer from the symptoms associated with mild Osteoarthritis such as pain, swelling and stiffness
- Anyone suffering from pain and poor mobility associated with gout
- Those who are active and would like a supplement to reduce joint wear and tear and maintain healthy joint function
- Anyone wishing to support overall joint health and function
Benefits of Caruso's Exit Pain 120T
- Inflammation associated with mild arthritic conditions and gout
- Sporting injuries that involve joint tissues
- Pain and inflammation of joints
- Joint stiffness, pain, weakness and swelling associated with mild arthritic conditions
Suggested dose of Caruso's Exit Pain 120T
Adults take 1 tablet twice a day with main meals or as advised by your healthcare professional. For the relief of gout take 1 tablet 3 times a day with main meals or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Children over the age of 12 take 1 tablet a day with main meals or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Ingredients of Caruso's Exit Pain 120T
Each tablet contains:Glucosamine Hydrochloride 750mgDimethyl-Sulfone (MSM) 750mgBoswellia serrata (Boswellia)Extract equiv. to dry Gum Oleoresin 600mgStandardised to Boswellic Acid 65mgChondroitin Sulfate (Bovine) 80mgManganese Gluconate 23.32mgEquiv. to Manganese 3mgBorax 6.61mgEquiv. to Boron 750mcg
Precautions of Caruso's Exit Pain 120T
Warnings and Contra-Indications:
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Glucosamine is derived from seafood.
- Avoid in known shellfish allergy.
- Not suitable during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Other information of Caruso's Exit Pain 120T
Free from: sugar, lactose, yeast, wheat, soy, salt, gluten or preservatives.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews