Caruso's Ginger 100T
Caruso’s Ginger utilises a specific ginger extract containing 2.5mg of the active constituents gingerols. Gingerols have an anti-inflammatory action which may help to relieve symptoms associated with mild Osteoarthritis such as joint pain, stiffness and swelling. The anti-inflammatory action has also been shown to help reduce period pain and cramping.
Ginger is well known for its long historic use as both a culinary and medicinal herb. It has been used traditionally in both Ayurvedic and Chinese systems of medicine to help with many of the ailments for which it is still used today. It has been used traditionally to help relieve mild rheumatic aches and pains and digestive discomfort.
Who would use Caruso’s Ginger:
- Those who are experiencing nausea due to pregnancy or travel/motion sickness
- Those suﬀering from symptoms of indigestion including dyspepsia, flatulence, bloating or nausea
- Those who would like to support healthy bile flow and digestive function
- Those who would like a supplement that may help to reduce joint inflammation, pain and stiffness associated with mild Osteoarthritis
|Brands||Caruso's Natural Health|
- Symptoms associated with motion/travel sickness
- Morning sickness
- Digestive discomfort
- Symptoms associated with mild Osteoarthritis
- For nausea and travel sickness: Adults and children over 12 take one tablet when required with food up to four times daily.
- Children 6-12 years take half a tablet half an hour before travelling or when required with food up to four times daily.
- For morning sickness: Adults take one tablet with food when required up to four times a day.
- For symptoms of mild Osteoarthritis and period pain: take two tablets daily with a meal or advised by your healthcare professional.
Active Ingredients. Each tablet contains herbal extracts equiv. to:
Zingiber officinale root dry extract (Ginger)………….…25mg
derived from Zingiber officinale whole dried root 500mg
Standardised to 2.5mg gingerols
Warnings and Contra-Indications:
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your health professional.
- Not to be used in children under the age of 6 years.
- Please use caution when using in conjunction with blood thinners
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in the first trimester
- Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications
- Caruso's Quick Cleanse Detox Program 15Day KitCaruso's Natural HealthAU$19.95AU$12.9535%OFF RRP
- Caruso's Exit Pain 120TCaruso's Natural HealthAU$19.95AU$12.9535%OFF RRP
- Caruso's Prostate Eze Max 30CCaruso's Natural HealthAU$19.95AU$12.9535%OFF RRP
- Caruso's Prostate Eze Max 60CCaruso's Natural HealthAU$19.95AU$12.9535%OFF RRP
- Caruso's Bowel Clear 30TCaruso's Natural HealthAU$19.95AU$12.9535%OFF RRP