- Product Overview
Cabot Health Metabocel 90 Tablets combines super strength garcinia with other supportive herbs and nutrients to promote effective weight loss, when combined with a healthy diet. Metabocel may help to boost metabolism and fat burning and reduce appetite. Our formulation does not contain any caffeine, making it safe for those with high blood pressure or caffeine intolerance. Metabocel may offer you the support you need during your weight loss journey.
This super strength Garcinia (brindleberry) formula combined with other supportive herbs and minerals, helps promote effective weight loss in conjunction with a calorie controlled diet and exercise. Metabocel's unique formula helps to curb appetite.
- Fat burning: The active ingredient in garcinia is called hydroxy citric acid (HCA) and research suggests that it may inhibit an enzyme that contributes to the formation of fat cells. Metabocel could help to prevent dietary sugars and carbohydrates from being converted and stored as fat in the body.
- Curbs appetite: Studies have suggested that the HCA in garcinia may help to lower appetite and reduce cravings. Metabocel contains the amino acid tyrosine which works on the reward centre of the brain and helps to reduce cravings for addictive foods.
- Boosts metabolism: Capsicum, kelp and tyrosine have been combined with the garcinia in our formula to help support and speed up a sluggish metabolism. A slow metabolism can make it difficult to lose weight, so supporting the metabolism to function efficiently is ideal for weight loss.
- Blood sugar management: Chromium helps balance blood sugar levels by enhancing the effect of insulin on blood sugar. Metabocel may also help to reduce cravings for sugar.
- Gut health: Metabocel contains the fibre pectin, which may have a prebiotic effect on the digestive tract. Prebiotics are important for feeding the good bacteria in the gut, to maintain good gut health.
- Adults: 1 tablet, 3 times daily before each meal with a glass of water. Metabocel works best when combined with a calorie-controlled diet and an exercise regime.
Contains no artificial flavours, colours, sweeteners or preservatives, table salt, lactose, dairy products or gluten.
Garcinia quaesita (Brindleberry) Ext equiv to dry fruit
Fucus vesiculosus (Kelp) Ext equiv to dry herb
Capsicum annuum Ext equiv to dry fruit
Chromium (as picolinate)
Zinc (as amino acid chelate)
90 tablet container (lasting approximately 1 month)
Cautions and contraindications:
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Patients should consult with their healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist.
- The tablet is large and should be swallowed with a whole glass of water.
- Consult your health care practitioner if symptoms persist.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews