- Product Overview
Short description of Bubs Advanced Plus Goat Milk Follow on Formula Stage 2 800G
Bubs premium formulation with fish oil will help nutritionally support:
- Comfortable gentle digestion
- Baby’s immune system
- Brain & eye development
- Balanced nutrition
Features of Bubs Advanced Plus Goat Milk Follow on Formula Stage 2 800G
Bubs Goat Milk Formula is exclusively formulated for tiny Australian tummies, providing the building blocks to promote healthy growth & development.
Benefits of Bubs Advanced Plus Goat Milk Follow on Formula Stage 2 800G
- Goat milk naturally supports gentle digestion & may be a good alternative for babies with sensitive tummies.
- Goat milk typically forms smaller fat globules and softenr curd than cow milk protein, and is easily digested naturally.
- Goat milk is also naturally rich in probiotics and nucleotides.
Suggested dose of Bubs Advanced Plus Goat Milk Follow on Formula Stage 2 800G
Age of infant Water (ml) Powder (scoops)* Feeds per day 6 - 12 months 240 4 4
*1 measuring scoop=8.8g powder
Add 1 level sccop of powder for every 60ml water. This is a general feeding guide only. Your baby may need more or less than indicated.
Directions for use:
Each bottle should be prepared individually. If a bottle of made up formula is to be stored prior to use, it must be refrigerated and used within 24 hours.
- Wash hands and sterilise bottle and teat in boiling water or a steriliser.
- Potable, previously boiled water should be used. Pour the required amount of cooled boiled water into the bottle.
- Add the required number of softly packed level scoops according to the feeding guide. Only the enclosed scoop should be used. Always add 1 scoop of powder for each 60ml of water.
- Shake well until powder is dissolved. Test temperature on your wrist before feeding. It should feel lukewarm, not hot. Once prepared, serve immediately. Formula left in the bottle after a feed must be discarded.
Ingredients of Bubs Advanced Plus Goat Milk Follow on Formula Stage 2 800G
Milk solids (Goat Full Cream Milk Powder, Goat Whey Protein) 56%, Lactose, vegetable oil blend [sustainable Palm Olein, soybean, coconut, high oleic Sunflower, sunflower), lecithin (soy), Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS), fructo-oligosaccharide (FOS), arachidonic acid (ARA), (from mortierella alpina, contains sunflower seeds oil, antioxidants 301, 307, 304) docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) (contains fish oil, antioxidants 301, 307, 304), choline bitartrate, inositol, taurine, l-carnitine tartrate. Minerals (di-potassium phosphate, potassium chloride, magnesium sulphate, magnesium chloride, calcium carbonate, tri-calcium phosphate, tri-sodium citrate, copper sulphate, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, sodium selenite, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide. Vitamins: l-sodium ascorbate, vitamin a acetate, niacinamide, calcium d-pantothenate, vitamin d3, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, phytonadione, thiamine hydrochloride, d-biotin, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, cyanocobalamin.
- Allergens: Contains dairy, fish oil and soy.
Other information of Bubs Advanced Plus Goat Milk Follow on Formula Stage 2 800G
Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill.
Store in a cool, dry place under 25°C. Once opened close lid tightly under each use. Use within 4 weeks of opening. Manufactured date & ULI code are printed on the base of the tin. Do not use if foil seal is damaged or missing.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews