- Product Overview
Bubs premium formulation with fish oil will help nutritionally support:
- Comfortable gentle digestion
- Baby’s immune system
- Brain & eye development
- Balanced nutrition
Bubs Goat Milk Formula is exclusively formulated for tiny Australian tummies, providing the building blocks to promote healthy growth & development.
- Goat milk naturally supports gentle digestion & may be a good alternative for babies with sensitive tummies.
- Goat milk typically forms smaller fat globules and softenr curd than cow milk protein, and is easily digested naturally.
- Goat milk is also naturally rich in probiotics and nucleotides.
Age of infant Water (ml) Powder (scoops)* Feeds per day 6 - 12 months 200 4 4
*1 measuring scoop=8.4g powder
Add 1 level sccop of powder for every 50ml water. This is a general feeding guide only. Your baby may need more or less than indicated.
Directions for use:
Each bottle should be prepared individually. If a bottle of made up formula is to be stored prior to use, it must be refrigerated and used within 24 hours.
- Wash hands and sterilise drinking bottle in boiling water or a steriliser.
- Potable, previously boiled water should be used. Pour half of the required amount of cooled boiled water into the bottle.
- Add the required number of softly packed level scoops according to the feeding guide. Only the enclosed scoop should be used.
- Shake well. Add remaining water and shake again.
- Test temperature on your wrist before feeding. Once prepared, serve immediately. Formula left in the bottle after a feed must be discarded.
Goat milk solids (Goat Whole Milk Powder, Goat Whey Protein), lactose, vegetable oil Powder [Palm Olein oil, Rapeseed oil, Palkm kernel oil, Sunflower oil, Lactose, Caseinate, Emulsifier (Mono & diglycerides of fatty acids), acidity regulator (Potassium citrate)], Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS), Arachidonic Acid (ARA) powder [contains emulsifier (soy lecithin), antioxidant (mixed tocopherol)], Minerals (calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, iron, copper, manganese, iodine, selenium), Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) powder [fish oil (contains antioxidant (mixed tocopherol))], Vitamins (C, E, B5, B3, D3, B1, B2, A, B6, folic acid, K1, biotin, B12), choline, taurine, inositol, L-carnitine.
- Goat Milk Solids: 41%
- Allergens: Contains milk, fish and soy components.
Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill.
Store in a cool, dry place under 25°C. Once opened close lid tightly under each use. Use within 4 weeks of opening. Manufactured date & ULI code are printed on the base of the tin. Do not use if foil seal is damaged or missing.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews