- Product Overview
DUE TO STATE LAWS, THIS PRODUCT WILL NOT BE SHIPPED TO CUSTOMERS IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA.
Kids’ Manuka Honey Dry Cough contains ingredients traditionally used in herbal and homeopathic medicine to temporarily relieve dry, raspy coughs.
Children 2–12 years: 5 mL.
Give every 4 hours. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Talk to your healthcare professional before giving this product to children under 2 years. Not suitable for infants under 1 year.
Each 5 mL dose contains:
Manuka Honey (Active Manuka 15+) 300 mg, Honey 1.25 g, Althaea offcinalis (Marshmallow) extract equiv. dry root 60 mg, Verbascum thapsus (Mullein) extract equiv. dry leaf 160 mg and 5 μL of each of the following homeopathic ingredients: Aconitum napellus 3C, Belladonna 6C, Bryonia 5C and Rumex crispus 3C. Contains sugars (natural honey).
Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
- Encourage your child to drink plenty of water to keep their throat moist and to help thin down and loosen mucus, making it easier to cough up.
- A steam vaporiser can help to keep air warm and increase moisture in the air, which may help to relieve coughing, especially at night.
- Your child may like to sleep with an extra pillow to help relieve night-time coughing.
- Keep your child in a warm air environment as much as possible and avoid moving from warm or cold air environments too quickly.
- Keep your child away from smoky environments.
100 ml bottle
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: